Rice Sago Gulkand pudding. Delicious creamy gulkand phirni which has tons of rose flavour. It just perfumes through out the phirni and makes it more delicious. If you are planning to consume it on a regular basis, then homemade it best.
Sago pudding is a sweet pudding made by boiling sago with either water or milk and adding sugar and sometimes additional flavourings. It is made in many cultures with varying styles, and may be produced in a variety of ways. Sago Pudding (Gula Melaka). this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. You can have Rice Sago Gulkand pudding using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rice Sago Gulkand pudding
- You need 1/4 cup of rice.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sago(sabudane).
- Prepare 1 litre of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of gulkand.
- You need As needed of Dry fruits.
- You need 1 tsp of ghee.
Sago pudding with coconut milk and thick palm sugar is a dessert made of sago pearls. Sago gula melaka is a creamy sago pudding served with thickened palm sugar that gives off a flavour of caramelized toffee. Sago are little starchy pearls sometimes known as tapioca pearls. The Best Sago Dessert Pudding Recipes on Yummly
Rice Sago Gulkand pudding step by step
- Soak sago and rice for an hour.
- Heat milk in a deep pot along with rice and sago.
- Cook on low flame till rice and sago becames soft and cooked proprly.
- Add 1 tsp ghee, sugar and continue to cook on low flame stirring continuously till the milk reduces to half.
- Add gulkand and dry fruits,mix well.
- Serve warm or cool.
Mango & Sago Pudding, Pineapple Sago Pudding, Mango Sago Pudding. Sago Gula Melaka (Sago Pudding With Palm Sugar)Just as Delish. Sagu or Sago comes from the starchy inner trunk of the sago palm. The trees are cut down just before flowing when the starch reserves have built up in Sago is commonly used in making dessert. One of the most popular Malaysian desserts that uses sago is sago pudding with palm sugar (Malay: sago.