Shahi Paneer Kheer. Shahi Khir is a dessert fit for the kings, hence the name. Shahi means rich, royal…The abundance of dry fruits and Panir in this Kheer make it a rich. This recipe easy to make can be made from the ingredients available in our kitchen.
Shahi paneer is a preparation of paneer, native to the Indian subcontinent, consisting of a thick gravy of cream, tomatoes and Indian spices. Shahi Paneer, Shahi Paneer Sabzi. by Tarla Dalal. Sautéed paneer is just the right match for this rich and luscious gravy, as the succulence of the paneer enriches the gravy further. You can have Shahi Paneer Kheer using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Shahi Paneer Kheer
- Prepare 500 ml of full cream milk.
- It’s 75 gm of Paneer.
- You need 50 gm of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Ghee.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cardomom powder.
- It’s 10 of chopped almonds.
- It’s 10 of chopped cashews.
- It’s 10 of chopped pishta.
- It’s 10 of raisins.
The paneer kheer has been flavored with cardamom powder, saffron and rose water. Shahi Paneer is a super popular paneer dish where paneer is cooked in a rich and creamy gravy. The gravy is little sweet, creamy and wonderfully aromatic. Everyone has their own way of making shahi.
Shahi Paneer Kheer instructions
- First heat the heavy bottom pan then add 2 tsp Ghee in it and roast all dry fruits and keep aside..
- In a same pan add milk in it and stir continuously till it will get half in quantity..
- Meanwhile grate the paneer or take crumble paneer..
- When milk is ready add sugar and cardomom powder and stir continuously..
- Add all dry fruits and mix well..
- In last add crumble grated paneer in it stir continuously till texture becomes thick..
- Off the flame when it gets coolef in normal temperature or refrigerator for 15 minutes then serve with chopped dry fruits..
- Paneer Kheer is ready to serve..
Shahi paneer is a popular and rich Mughlai dish prepared with cottage cheese, cream and cashew nut paste. Today let us learn how to prepare shahi paneer following this easy Shahi paneer recipe. Shahi Paneer is considered to be a perfect dish for parties, marriages, and festivals. Shahi literally means royal in Hindi which means that Shahi Paneer is a royal paneer recipe from the Mughlai cuisine. Shahi Paneer Recipe consists a unique combination of red and white gravy in which paneer (Indian cottage cheese) can be cooked either in cubes or grated in the gravy to give rich and creamy flavor.