Gulkand pudding. Welcome to N"oven cake wali Today i am going to share Gulkand pudding recipe Gulkand seviyan kheer: A pudding made with thin vermicelli, milk and sugar that is topped with saffron, golden fried cashews, raisins with an added hint of rose flavor from rose petal preserves. Delicious creamy gulkand phirni which has tons of rose flavour.
Many of us eat gulkand when we eat the paan or betel nut leaf. It forms an important constituent of this popular mouth freshener that we eat after meals. Gulkand Rabri (Rose flavored Milk Pudding). You can have Gulkand pudding using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Gulkand pudding
- You need 1 cup of milk (100 ml).
- You need 1 cup of thick fresh yugurt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk powder.
- You need 2 TBS of corn flour.
- You need 2 TBS of gulkand.
- It’s 1 TBS of butter.
Indian carrot pudding made using carrot, milk, ghee and nuts. So I hope you get to enjoy these delicious Easy Indian Diwali Sweets recipes – #diwalisweets. Gulkand (also written gulqand or gulkhand) is a sweet preserve of rose petals from the India and Pakistan. It is prepared using special pink rose petals and is mixed with sugar.
Gulkand pudding step by step
- In a blender add milk milk powder yogurt corn flour 1 TBS gulkand and sugar.
- Make a paste.
- Grease the mould with butter.
- In a mould put 1TBS gulkand spread in the bottom.
- Pour batter over it.
- Place in a steamer for 25 mintes.
- Remove from steamer.
- Cool down completely.
- Demould and place in a fridge.
- Serve chilled.
Filled with gulkand in the center, these instant Paan Coconut Ladoo are an easy sweet to make this Diwali. Gulkand, or Gulqand is a sweet preserve of rose petals made in India and in some other Asian countries. Gul means flower in both Persian and Urdu Languages, and qand means sweet in Arabic. Gulkand is prepared from fresh rose petals and sugar. Other ayurvedic ingredients such as Praval Pishti and Mukta Pishti can also be added to boosts its action in hot season and diseases that occur.