Pasta Gulkand Kheer. Gulkand Seviyan Kheer Recipe is a lip smacking kheer recipe with prominent flavours of rose. The fragrant kheer, is a creamy rich preparation, with hidden notes of cardamom and a little crunch from the pistachios added to it. Next, add in the chopped almonds and pistachios.
Mix well to obtain gulkand mixture. how to make rose phirni recipe with step by step photos and video recipe. Phirni is very similar to kheer recipe. You can cook Pasta Gulkand Kheer using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pasta Gulkand Kheer
- You need 1/2 litre of milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of pasta.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of ghee.
- It’s 2 tbsp. of gulkand.
- It’s 1/2 cup of grated paneer.
- You need 2 tbsp. of milk powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp. of sugar or to taste.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of cardamom powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of rose water.
- You need 3 tbsp. of chopped pistachios.
- It’s pinch of saffron.
- It’s pinch of dry rose petals (opt).
This recipe belongs to the north indian region. Phirni is a festival recipe and it usually made during Eid and other festivals. Gulkand Seviyan Kheer Recipe, Learn how to make Gulkand Seviyan Kheer (absolutely delicious recipe of Gulkand Seviyan Kheer ingredients and cooking method) The Indian dessert that no one can resist, Kheer is a staple to celebrate every happy occasion. Vermicelli cooked with milk, gulkand and sugar to make this thick and delicious Kheer.
Pasta Gulkand Kheer instructions
- Pressure cook the pasta in sufficient water along with 1 tsp. ghee for one whistle. Drain and keep aside..
- In a pan bring the milk to a boil and simmer on a low flame for 4-5 minutes. Add the gulkand, paneer, sugar, milk powder, 2 tbsp. chopped pistachios and cardamom powder..
- Mix everything well and add the boiled pasta. Continue to simmer by stirring at intervals till the kheer turns slightly thick and you get the desired consistency. Add the rose water and switch off the flame..
- Garnish with remaining pista, saffron and rose petals. Serve in individual bowls for an after meal treat..
This Gulkand Seviyan Kheer recipe is Excellent and find. Gulkand milk recipe a simple and delicious milk. Gulkand is nothing but a sweet preserve more like a jam made with rose petals and sugar as main ingredients. I have tasted this in my childhood days as amma makes it at home. But I bought a pack of gulkand may be next time I will try it from scratch.