Motichoor rabri pudding. Motichor parfait Motichoor Rabri parfait is a modern take on traditional Indian desserts. It is delicious Indian dessert fusion recipe. Urdu cooking recipe of Motichoor Aur Rabri Ki Kheer, learn easy method to make it, This recipe has all the ingredients of it, with easy step by step instructions and methods to make it and cook it. motichoor ladoo recipe with step by step photos. learn how to make melt in the mouth delicious motichur ladoos. making motichoor ladoos is easy but time consuming.
Motichoor Rabri Parfait is a modern take on traditional Indian desserts. Motichoor Ladoo is a popular Indian sweet, made with besan (gram flour). It's one of my favorite sweets which I make for special occasions and is mouthwatering good! You can cook Motichoor rabri pudding using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Motichoor rabri pudding
- It’s 4 of Motichoor ladoo.
- You need 3 cup of Milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Cardamom powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Crushed almonds.
Mango Rabri Recipe- How to prepare Mango Rabri. Boil milk in a large heavy bottomed wide vessel. Motichoor Ladoo is one of my all time favorite sweets. It has tiny boondis which is very cute to see, I went Motichoor Ladoo Recipe – Ingredients.
Motichoor rabri pudding step by step
- Boil milk in a heavy bottom vessel.
- Once boiled keep it in a low flame,till it is reduced to half..
- Add sugar and cardamom powder and mix well..
- Turn off the flame and let it cool..
- Crush the motichoor ladoo and add in the glass..
- Now add rabri on the top..
- Garnish with crushed almonds..
- Serve chilled..
An Indian dessert staple, rabri is a thickened, sweet milk, flavored with nuts. The jokes never make up for it. season which is Malai Gevar which is topped with Mava-Rabri and Pisstacchio. Also got Kanpuri Motichoor Laddoo, Besan Laddoo and my all time favourite Kaju Anjeer Barfi. Start by making Rabri…In a wide mouth kadai pour in milk and add in cardamom pods. Bring this to boil and reduce to ¼…Now add in sugar and mix well.