Healthy Mung Dal Pudding. Mung dal enjoys a high status in Ayurvedic cooking as it is considered to be the least flatulent amongst dals. Achaya Buddha recommends it in a group of foods that is "full of soul qualities" and Moong Dal Payasam/Indian Lentil Pudding Recipe. You can use ready made coconut milk.
In this post I am Mung beans are called as Moong Dal in India. Mung beans also know green gram or moong. In the Indian Cuisine, both the whole lentils and the split ones. You can cook Healthy Mung Dal Pudding using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy Mung Dal Pudding
- You need 250 gm of Mung dal (bhigi hui).
- You need 150 gm of Sugar.
- It’s as needed of Oil.
- It’s as needed of Dry fruits chopped.
- It’s 500 ml of Water.
Another healthy high protein breakfast recipe mung Dal or whole green gram Dosa. Easy to make highly nutritious and taste delicious Ingredients:- Moong/mung. Moong Dal Khichdi is a healthy and comforting meal made with rice and lentils. It's lightly seasoned, wholesome and good for you!
Healthy Mung Dal Pudding step by step
- Take dal and make it paste..
- Now take a pan put into oil and sim the flame..
- Other side take water and put into sugar and boil it..
- Now when the oil is boiling put into dal and fry it….
- When change it's colour(spoon ko chlate rahein…paste ko chipake na de)…and leave the oil….
- Put into boiled water and mix well….
- After 5-7 min it is ready to eat….put dry fruits and off the flame and take it….
Moong Dal Halwa is a delicacy of the state of Rajasthan. It is a rich, creamy and pudding-like dessert. Mung dal originated in India and has many health benefits. It removes the toxins from your body and keeps you cooler. Here is the original recipe source: Mung Dal Soup by PETAIndia.