Malai Kheer. Kheer Recipe: A bowl of kheer is the ultimate winner when it comes to Indian desserts. Be it a a festival, a celebration or just our taste buds craving a bowl of dessert delicacy. Almond Malai Kheer rules our heart as one of our most-cherished desserts because This particular almond malai kheer recipe is perfect for any festivals, as it hardly takes any time to cook and gives.
Malai Angoor Kheer is a delicious Indian recipe served as a Dessert. Find the complete instructions on Bawarchi. Ras malai or rossomalai is a dessert originating from the eastern regions of the Indian subcontinent, possibly Bengal. You can have Malai Kheer using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Malai Kheer
- You need 400 ml of milk.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar (or 1cup sugar).
- Prepare 3/4 of broken rice.
- You need 1 cup of malai (it gives rich, smooth and creamy texture).
- It’s 1/2 cup of dry fruits.
- It’s 2 of crushed cardamoms.
The name ras malai is the Hindi cognate of Bengali: rosh, meaning "juice". How To Make Almond Malai Kheer Recipe Kheer prepared with jaggery is a traditional recipe belonging to Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh and Bihar. Consuming Jaggery kheer, especially during winters, tastes really scrumptious.
Malai Kheer instructions
- Heat milk in heavy bottom pan..
- Soak rice in water for 30 mins..
- When milk starts boiling add soaked rice and cardamom. Keep stirring and cook till rice become soft..
- Add sugar and malai to it. Keep stirring. Cook it for more 15 mins on simmer till it becomes thick (kheer's consistency should be not too thick nor too thin, if it is too thick we can add little milk). Later on cooling thick layer of malai will be formed over the kheer..
- Garnish Malai Kheer with dryfruits and serve it hot (but I like it chilled😊)..
For more recipes related to Malai Peda checkout Ambyachi Kheer. Kheer requires a few essential ingredients: rice, milk and sugar. We almost always have those three ingredients at my house, which makes this an easy dessert to throw together at the last minute. Kheer is an all-time favourite sweet indulgence, not only because it is very easy to make, but also, because This Makhana Kheer recipe is brought to you by Nestlé MILKMAID. Malai paneer is quite popular and a rich curry.