Double ka Meetha. Double ka meetha recipe with step by step photos – easy and delicious recipe of Hyderabadi style double ka meetha made with sweetened condensed milk. How to Make Hyderabadi Double Ka Meetha at Home from Maimoona Yasmeen's Recipes. Hyderabadi double ka meetha Recipe, Rotti inippu, Pauruti Misti.
The name Double Ka Meetha comes from the local dialect word "Double Roti" which refers to milk bread or Western-style bread. The reason it is called double roti is it swells up to almost double its. Having a double serving of bad luck. You can cook Double ka Meetha using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Double ka Meetha
- You need 4 slice of breads.
- It’s 1 cup of rabdi.
- You need 2 tbsp of milk.
- You need of Ghee for frying.
- You need 1 cup of sugar syrup.
- It’s of Dry fruits for garnishing.
Hyderabadi double ka meetha, as the name suggests, is a recipe native to Hyderabadi. The royal Indian dessert dish is very simple to make. Double Ka Meetha Recipe, Learn how to make Double Ka Meetha (absolutely This Double Ka Meetha recipe is Excellent and find more Great recipes, tried & tested recipes from NDTV Food. Double ka meetha is usually served hot but I love mine chilled.
Double ka Meetha instructions
- Make pieces of bread with hands..
- Add milk to it and make nice dough..
- In a pan add 1 tbsp khoya and 1 cup of milk. Add 1 tbsp sugar. Boil until thick. Add saffron and dry fruits. Rabari is ready..
- Take dough and make small equal size balls out of it..
- Make canapes out of it. I prefer bite size canapes..
- Fry it in hot ghee..
- Dip in sugar syrup and place it in a dish..
- Add rabadi to the canapes..
- Garnish with dry nuts..
- My twisted version of Double ka Meetha is ready to serve..
Go with what your heart says, I say. This is a great recipe idea for Diwali sweets this year especially since you can make this in advance. Double Ka Meetha is one of those amazingly delicious recipes which you can relish any time of the day and the taste is simply mind blowing. It might look very complicated to cook, but the good news is that. If you LOVE Double ka Meetha, join this group.