Double ka Meetha hyderabadi native dessert. Hyderabadi double ka meetha, as the name suggests, is a recipe native to Hyderabadi. The royal Indian dessert dish is very simple to make. You will be surprised that this kid friendly dessert is made with simple ingredients like bread and sugar.
It is very easy to prepare with simple ingredients like bread, milk, cream and sugar. double ka meetha recipe with step by step photos – easy & delicious recipe of hyderabadi style double ka meetha made with sweetened condensed Double ka meetha is a popular dessert from the Hyderabadi cuisine. This sweet dish is known as double ka meetha as bread is used to make it. Hyderabadi Double ka meetha, easy rich and a delicious recipe for sweet dish from Hyderabadi cuisine. You can cook Double ka Meetha hyderabadi native dessert using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Double ka Meetha hyderabadi native dessert
- Prepare 8 of bread slices.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of condensed milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of raisins.
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vanilla custard powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dessicated coconut.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon powder.
A delicious Indian bread pudding in which Double ka meetha is a popular Ramadan and Eid dessert recipe. I first had double ka meetha in a restaurant. It almost tasted like heaven, even after. Double ka meetha, also known as Shahi Tukra,, is a bread pudding Indian sweet of fried bread slices soaked in hot milk with spices, including saffron and cardamom.
Double ka Meetha hyderabadi native dessert step by step
- Tear the bread slices into small bits. Add 1 tbsp. of milk in the custard powder and dissolve it well. Take milk, condensemilk sugar(if needed) cinnamon powder and custard powder mix in a large vessel and stir till the sugar is dissolved..
- Soak the raisins and berries in a little milk for about 5 minutes.
- Grease 4 Ramekins with little butter and preheat the oven at 190°C for 10 minutes..
- Fill the ramekins with the bread pieces and add the raisins and Goji berries over it and add 1/2 tbsp butter on it. Pour the custard over the bread pieces add rest of the butter and bake it at 190°C for about 30-35 minutes till the top appears golden brown in colour..
Double Ka Meeta Recipe, Double ka Meetha Recipe, How To Make Double Ka Meeta Recipe. Hyderabadi famous sweet, with bread, also called as sahitukda is one of the must served recipe for Indian weedings. All the ingredients of Double ka Meeta recipe are generally available in Indian household. Try this delicious sweet dessert, double ka Meeta. Fry bread slices and dry fruits and nuts: Cut off the corners of the.