Rasgulla in vermicelli Kheer. Vermicelli Kheer Recipe with step by step photos. Seviyan kheer also known as vermicelli kheer is a must at any festival at our place. making vermicelli kheer is You can serve vermicelli kheer hot or warm or chilled. Leftover kheer can be refrigerated and served later.
Very similar to Sheer Khurma except that sheer khurma is more rich with addition of dates and nuts. Making kheer in the instant pot is truly life changing. Seviyan / Vermicelli Kheer made in instant pot is a creamy & delicious pudding made with vermicelli, milk and sugar, infused with saffron and cardamom. You can have Rasgulla in vermicelli Kheer using 11 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rasgulla in vermicelli Kheer
- Prepare 1 ltr of full fat milk.
- It’s 2 tsp of Vinegar.
- You need 1 tsp of Semolina.
- It’s 3 drops of each Red & green food colour.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 5 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vermicelli.
- You need 1/2 ltr of Milk.
- You need 1 cup of cashew nuts & raisin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ghee.
- You need 1 cup of liquid jaggery or (1/cup sugar).
It is common to make this seviyan kheer on festivals in India. Seviyan or vermicelli kheer, is a traditional popular dessert. Seviyans are thin long strings that looks very much like spaghetti however process if different. Use a nonstick or heavy bottom frying pan to make a seviyan kheer.
Rasgulla in vermicelli Kheer step by step
- Boil milk for paneer.When it will start to boil switch off the flame.Make it cool for 5 mins & then add vinegar to make paneer..
- Drain out excess water.Take a muslin cloth, tie up the paneer in it & hang it for 30 mins..
- After that mash the paneer mixing with semolina..
- Mix food colour & make 2 different colour of dough..
- Make small balls from red dough first..
- Take some portion from green dough, put one red ball in it & seal it well..
- Boil sugar syrup & when it will start to leave bubble, add paneer balls..
- Boil the balls in high for 10 mins with lid.After 10 mins open the lid.It will double in size..
- Boil another 10 mins in medium flame without lid.
- Now heat ghee & fry dry fruits & vermicelli for few minutes..
- Add milk in it & boil it.Simmer milk on a low to medium flame..
- Stir it constantly so that the vermicelli & milk does not stick yo the bottom of the pan..
- When the milk comes to boil, add jaggery or milk.Stir it constantly..
- Add cardamom powder & cook the kheer till the milk thickens..
- Then switch off the flame..
- Make the kheer cool & cut the rasgulla into halves..
- Now take a plate, put the rasgulla in the centre line & pour the kheer over it..
- Keep it in fridge for sometimes & then serve chilled..
Add the seviyan and roast them for about two minutes on medium low heat. For more recipes related to Vermicelli Kheer checkout Semiya Payasam, Chocolate Sevaiyaan, Muzzafar, Lion's Milk. Boil the milk in a deep non-stick pan. Add fried vermicelli, mix well and cook on medium heat for five to seven minutes. Vegan Vermicelli pudding or Semiyan Kheer is a pudding made with roasted vermicelli noodles.