Sakrauri/Boondi ki kheer. One of the best, easy and quick dessert to make. Do this at your home and share this Sakrauri with your family. Only some basic ingredients are needed for.
Try this new variant of kheer. Boondi kheer or payas is one of the most delicious and easy to prepare indian dessert. Sindhi Kheerni Recipe – Sindhi Seviyan Kheer. You can cook Sakrauri/Boondi ki kheer using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sakrauri/Boondi ki kheer
- It’s 2 cup of Sweet boondi.
- It’s 1 litre of full fat milk.
- It’s 2 tbsp of grated dry coconut.
- It’s Handful of raisins.
- Prepare 10 pc of Cashews.
- It’s 7-8 of almonds.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cardamom powder.
- You need of Sliced dry coconut to garnish.
This makhane ki kheer recipe is similar to other kheers yet extremely delicious and is personal favorite dessert. Makhane Ki Kheer or Falahari Phool Makhana Kheer is easy, delicious kheer recipe suitable for fasting or navratri vrat or any upvaas for that matter. One of the most famous recipe of phool makhana (foxnut or puffed lotus seed) is this kheer which is quite easy to cook and taste yum whether it's. kaddu ki kheer is a hyderabadi special dessert made using milk and kaddu. I have tried to share the details of almost the same kind of kaddu ki kheer recipe made usually in hyderabad.
Sakrauri/Boondi ki kheer instructions
- Boil milk in a heavy bottomed pan and reduce it to half..
- When reduced,add sweet boondi,leaving aside 2tbsp of it to use it in garnishing later..
- Stir it nicely.Add sliced cashews,grated coconut,chopped almonds,cardamom powder and mix gently..
- Shimmer for 2 minutes and then add raisins leaving behind some to use in garnishing..
- Switch off flame and let it cool a while.now transfer it in dessert bowls and garnish with raisins,coconut slices and sweet boondi.refrigerate it for 1/2 an hour..
- Serve it when chilled..
Being a hyderabadi I am quite familiar with the ingredients that go into making this wonderful and amazingly. Urdu cooking recipe of Sabudana Ki Kheer, learn easy method to make it, This recipe has all the ingredients of it, with Sabudana Ki Kheer is a Pakistan And Indian Sweet, and listed in the Pakistani Sweet Dishes. Other Urdu cooking recipes and video cooking recipes are also available online. Kara boondi recipe with step by step pics. Kara boondi is a spiced version of boondi and a mixture consisting of boondi, peanuts, cashews, curry leaves and a few spices.