Chocolate Fudge Pudding.
You can cook Chocolate Fudge Pudding using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Fudge Pudding
- It’s 1 cup of SR flour.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 of tspn salt.
- It’s 2 of tblspn Cocoa.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 of tblspn melted margarine/butter.
- It’s 1 of tspn vanilla.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of cocoa extra.
- You need 1 3/4 cup of boiling water.
Chocolate Fudge Pudding step by step
- Preheat oven to 180 (170 fanforced) degree C. Mix flour, salt, white sugar and the 2 tblspn Cocoa together..
- Add melted marg/butter; milk and vanilla, mix until blended (rather a stiff mixture)..
- Spread out in ovenware dish..
- Mix together brown sugar and the 1/4 cup cocoa..
- Sprinkle evenly over batter..
- Pour over the hot water..
- Bake in moderate oven 50 minutes..
- Serve with cream &/or yoghurt &/or icecream or all of above!.