Chaval Rabri Kheer. recipe,rabri kheer by food, dhoodh chaval kheer, rabri kheer banane ka tarika,eid special recipe,festiwal recipes,sweet dessert recipe How to make Rabri #Kheer Recipe in Traditional Way. Follow all the steps recommended by Chef to get a perfect dish. Rabri Kheer By Chef Rida Aftab
You can also add a little bit of Heavy Cream to give it more richness in taste. It is often garnished using almonds, raisins, pistachios. #rabri_kheer Boil milk in a broad, heavy based, pan or broad non-stick pan over medium flame. You can have Chaval Rabri Kheer using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chaval Rabri Kheer
- You need 1 kg of full fat milk.
- It’s 1/3 of katori boiled and mashed rice.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mixed chopped dry fruits (Kaju, khishmish, chironji).
- It’s of Rosted badam and pista chopped.
- It’s 4-5 of Elaichi.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Sugar.
Rabri Kheer ربڑی کھیر – Pudding, Kheer, Jelly, Custard A versatile Pakistani Dessert made with Dry nuts also use in Rabri Kheer recipe for a nutty taste. In next dinner entertain your family with this. Rabri Kheer a special dessert for Eid. So what else are you cooknig this eid.
Chaval Rabri Kheer instructions
- First rost badam and pista in kadhai and chopped it.
- Take elaichi with 1spoon sugar.
- Grind it properly.
- Boil milk with sugar.
- Mash properly the rice and mix rice and elaichi powder in milk.
- Add all dry fruits.
- Boil the milk and make it like as thick as rabri.
- Off the flame once it cool put it in freez for 5-6 hrs serve it cool decorate it with some nuts.
- I like mangoes so added mango also for garnishing.
Rabri Kheer And Meethi Tikiya by Chef Samina Recipe of Rabri Kheer And Methi Tikiya by Chef Samina in Hasb-e-Zauq on Ary Zauq Views. Rabri is a popular north indian dessert made during festivals. Visit Times Food and learn how to make yummy semiya kheer Step by Step, Prep Time, Cook Time and required ingredients. Urdu cooking recipe of Motichoor Aur Rabri Ki Kheer, learn easy method to make it, This recipe has all the ingredients of it, with easy step by step instructions and methods to make it and cook it. Boil milk in a broad vessel.