Bebinca. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. Bebinca, also known as bibik or bebinka, is a type of pudding and a traditional Indo-Portuguese dessert. It is a traditional sweet of Goa, specially popular during Christmas.
Bebinca Recipe with step by step photos. Bebinca is also known as bibic or bebinka. Bebinca recipe is a delicacy made during all festive occasions in Goa. You can have Bebinca using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bebinca
- It’s 2 cup of Coconut milk.
- Prepare 2 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of Refind flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of Coconut powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Cardamom powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of Cream.
- It’s 6 of Eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- You need 2 tbsp of Coconut oil.
- Prepare of Milk as required.
- Prepare 1 cup of Desi ghee.
Traditional Bebinca has about seven to sixteen layers but you can have as many as you wish. It requires time and patience to cook this delicious. Bebinca, also called "the queen of Goan desserts," is a seven- to. Bebinca is a typical sweet delicacy from Goa made with eggs as a main ingredients.
- Make the caramel of 1 cup sugar. And 1 cup sugar make powder.
- Take bowl and add R.flour,coconut powder,powder sugar1/2 cup,eggs/Cream,Coconut oil,Coconut milk and mix well.
- Make pouring cocistancy batter add milk as per required and salt to taste and mix it well.
- Divide batter in 2 same portions.
- 1 st portion add cinnamon powder and caramel.
- 2nd batter add cardamom powder.
- Take cake teen grease it properly.
- Pour 1st batter thin layer and cook it 180 dc for 5 min.
- Than pour ghee and pour 2 and batter same.
- Make 8 to 10 layers same way.
- After that cool it and refregirate for 30 min and serve.
You need to layer this egg custard based cake to create the desired effect. Bebinca is a traditional Goan dessert, an egg and coconut milk pudding popular during the holidays. This Sweet Potato Bebinca come from Nik Sharma's cookbook, Season, and this version is what he calls a "mock bebinca" that is fragrant with a touch of nutmeg. Mix the coconut milk,sugar and nutmeg and add to the beaten egg yolks and make a batter. Slowly add the flour making sure there are no lumps.