Aloo Kheer. Aloo ki kheer recipe or Potato kheer recipe is very healthy and superb recipe for vrat or fast. learn this fast or vrat navratri special recipe by Mrs. Aloo Kheer Recipe is a Easy and Tasty Sweet. Learn how to make Aloo Kheer Recipe by watching this recipe.
I like your Aloo ki Kheer because you gave it in very easy manner. I see it is given in urdu which is easy for me and my sister. Kheer Alou Pua is one of the easy to make homely Bengali sweet dish. You can have Aloo Kheer using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Aloo Kheer
- You need 4 of potato boiled and crushed.
- Prepare 1 1/2 glass of Milk.
- You need 1/3 bowl of Sugar.
- You need 1/8 tsp of Cardamom powder.
- You need 4-5 tsp of Chopped dry fruits.
- It’s 5 tsp of Coconut crushed.
- It’s 1/3 bowl of Cream optional.
- You need 2 tsp of Ghee.
It is almost like making pan cakes only deep fried. Aloo Paneer Recipe with stepwise photos. This is an easy to prepare tasty curry made with potatoes and cottage cheese. it goes well with chapatis or rotis. Rating: Saag Chicken,Gajar Lauki with Aloo ki Kheer,Tali hui Masala Machli and.
Aloo Kheer instructions
- Aallo ubal ke cheel le. Kadukas kar lein..
- Pan me ghee dale aallo ko bhunle 5 min..
- Milk aad karein. Ubale acche se chlate rahein..
- 5-7 min baad dry fruits coconut dale chlaye..
- Cream dale sugar dalke gas off krde..
- Elaychee powder dale mix karein..
- Dry fruits daal ke serve karein..
Home> Desserts, Sweet Dish & Drinks Recipes> ALOO KI KHEER. Find below a list of Indian Kheer/Payasam recipes and Indian sweet recipes. Aloor Chop a snack originating from the Indian subcontinent; in West Bengal and Bangladeshi preparation also widely available in Odisha, it is made out of boiled potatoes and various spices. "Aloo" means potato, and the word "chop" means a small cutlet fritters or croquette in Bengali. Sevaiyan ki kheer, a very easy to make sweet dish.. . . Dubki wale Aloo, or aloo rasa is potato curry in thin spiced gravy.