Thandai pudding. Find Out How To Make Delicious Pudding. It onsets spring officially in India. A true symbol of secular India.
Cover the bowl with a lid and put the mixture in the fridge. Let the chia seeds swell till the mixture becomes thick. Best to leave it overnight in the fridge. You can cook Thandai pudding using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Thandai pudding
- You need 1 litre of Milk.
- You need 3 tablespoon of Sugar.
- You need 2 tablespoon of Thandai mixture.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt.
- You need 1 pinch of Saffron.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of Corn flour.
- You need 10-12 pieces of Strawberry.
- It’s 1 cup of Blackberry.
Thandai pudding is ready to serve. Other Indian Recipes that you may Like ! Schezwan fried rice without soy sauce an. Mango sheera (ambyacha sheera , mango ha.
Thandai pudding instructions
- Take a bowl. Add Cornflour, sugar, salt and thandai mixture to it. Mix all nicely..
- Add milk and saffron to it. Stir with a stirer. whisk vigorously. Mix everything well..
- Put on the gas stove and cook on medium flame. Do not boil it at all. Keep cooking on lower medium flame, while stirring with whisker continuously..
- In 10 minutes, it will thicken. Dip the back of the spoon in the pudding. If it sticks, pudding is ready. Switch off the gas. Let it referigerate for 2 hours..
- While serving, garnish with Strawberry & blueberry..
- Serve chilled..
Stuffed mango kulfi (aam ki kulfi) Chana biriyani. Chia seed pudding with a twist! Derived from a refreshing drink prepared with dry nuts and flavored with fragrant spices. A staple in many Indian homes during Holi or also known as the festival of colors. This five ingredient recipe is sure to make your Holi special!