Chole bhature, ALOO Tikki, kheer. Chole bhature (Hindi: छोले भटूरे) is a food dish originating from northern India. Known as "Halwa Puri" in Pakistan, it is a combination of chana masala (spicy white chickpeas) and bhatura/Puri. #बाजारजैसेछोलेभटूरे #छोलेटीकिया #streetstylecholebhature #alootikkichaat I hope you like it. Keep watching and do not forget to LIKE SHARE COMMENT Connect.
The Punjabi chole made with spices and chickpeas tastes amazing with garma garam bhature but, it Our aloo bhatura dough is ready! This Chole Bhature or Chana Bhatura is a truly delicious Punjabi recipe of spiced tangy chickpea curry with soft, fluffy leavened fried bread. You can also serve this delicious curry with naan or aloo paratha or plain paratha or kulcha or tandoori roti. You can have Chole bhature, ALOO Tikki, kheer using 33 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chole bhature, ALOO Tikki, kheer
- Prepare 1 Cup of chole.
- Prepare 1 of pyaj.
- It’s 2 of tomato.
- Prepare 5,6 of lagsun.
- You need 1 tbs of adrak mirch paste.
- You need as needed of Namak.
- Prepare 1 TBs of mirch powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Haldi.
- It’s 1 tbs of dhaniya powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chana masala.
- It’s 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare of Hara dhaniya.
- Prepare of Dalchini.
- You need of Tejpata.
- It’s of Badi illaichi.
- You need of Laung.
- Prepare of Jeera.
- You need of Oil.
- Prepare of bhatura.
- It’s 2 Cup of maida.
- You need of Namak,.
- It’s 1 tbs of dahi.
- It’s of Kheer.
- You need 1 kg of milk.
- It’s 2 tbs of chawl.
- You need 3,4 tbs of chini.
- You need 2 tbs of DRY fruits.
- You need 1/2 tsp of illaichi powder.
- Prepare of AlOO tikki.
- It’s 1/2 kg of all boil.
- You need of Namak.
- You need 2,3 tbs of maida.
- You need of Ghee saike ke liye.
Aloo tikki chole recipe – This is North Indian chaat recipe. shallow fried potato patties topped with spicy chickpea gravy, green chutney, sweet chutney, yogurt Aloo tikki – It has crispy outer layer. and soft inside texture. There are many ways of making aloo tikki. Many makes with only potatoes and spices. Play. #india #currry #Chaat Papri #Aloo Tikki #Chole Bhature #Samosa #Tandoori Chicken Tikka #Tandoori Prawns #Dahi #Naan #Paratha #Basmati Rice. · Chole Bhature is one of the tempting and flavorful dishes from Punjabi Cuisine.
Chole bhature, ALOO Tikki, kheer instructions
- Chola,,, raat bher bhigoye cooker mein boil karein, dalchini, badi illaichi namak ke saath.
- Kadhai mein 3,4tbs oil dale,, tejpata laung dale,.
- Pyaj ka paste dale,, bhune, Tomato lahsun paste adrak mirch paste dale bhune.
- Masale daale oil separate hone tak pakaye, chle dale, 10 minute pakaye garam masala amchoor powder, hara dhaniya dale.
- Bhatura,,, maida dahi, namak se,. Gundhe,, 3,4 hour rest de.
- Poori bele, fry karein.
- Kheer,, milk boil karein, chawal dale pakaye.
- Chini dale gada hone de.
- DRY fruits illaichi powder dale.
- Tikki,,, aloo mein maida namak milaye,, tikki tave par saike.
The union of Chickpea Curry and Fried Flatbreads is known as Chole Bhature. Aloo Tikki Chole is a popular street food of north india. this duo of the aloo tikki and chole is served with chutneys and other tidbits. Chole Bhature recipe is explained in three easy steps. First starts with boiling of chana with whole spices and garlic which are later discarded. Secondly, roasting all the dry spices (which are always ready in my pantry) and later grounding them to their powdered form gives a nice, toasty depth to the. bhature according to your pan size. also, while deep frying bhature, make sure your oil is on high heat. otherwise the bhature would not be fluffy. lastly, if you do not like to add baking soda and powder, skip it. but you need to ferment it for recipe card for chole bhature recipe