Chena Payas or Chena ki Kheer. chena payas recipe,chena pyas,chena payas recipe in hindi,how to make chena payas,how to make chena payas in hindi,how to make chena payasam,Bengali chanar payesh ( Paneer ki kheer ) recipe. Chena Payas or Chena ki Kheer Chena payas is very delicious and tasty sweet which is made by Chena and milk. It's flavor increase by kesar make it's taste awesome & delicious.
Chena kheer is a traditional recipe which is prepared by adding small Bengali rasgullas in thick saffron milk. You can prepare this mouth watering recipe for any special occasion. हिन्दी में पढिये : Chena Kheer Recipe – Channar Payesh Recipe. Full cream milk – ½ liter (for. You can have Chena Payas or Chena ki Kheer using 5 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chena Payas or Chena ki Kheer
- It’s 100 g of – chena made at home.
- Prepare 1/2 litre of – milk.
- Prepare 200 g of – sugar.
- Prepare 8 to 10 of Kesar.
- Prepare 10 to 12 of Pista -.
Alternative Names: Chena Payas, Chhenna Payas, Chenna Payas, Chenar Payas, Chena Kheer, Chenna Kheer, Chhena Kheer, Chhenna Kheer, Channar Payesh. Chena Kheer Recipe – Channar Payesh Recipe Chena kheer is a traditional recipe which is prepared by adding small Bengali rasgullas in thick saffron milk. You can prepare this mouth watering recipe for any special occasion or festivals. One more quick sweet dessert recipe of kheer for you all!
Chena Payas or Chena ki Kheer step by step
- First of all take Chena on a plate.
- Mash the Chena till 5 minute with helping hand.
- Make sure that it would be soft and should not lumbs.
- Now make very small balls by Chena.
- Take a pan and add water as required for making sugar syrup.
- Add sugar and let it boil and desolve sugar.
- When sugar syrup is boiled than add small Chena balls.
- And boiled it for 10 to 15 minutes and cover it.
- Take a sauce pan and add the milk.
- Boil it till milk get half and thik and add 2 tablespoon sugar..
- Take a small bowl and take it 2 tablespoon milk and add kesar in it..
- Now add Chena balls into thik milk and cook it for 2 minutes.
- Add kesar milk into chena payas..
- Remove it from the gas..
- Let it cool.
- Garnish with chopped pista and serve it..
Surely you will be delighted to […] For kheer, when milk starts simmering, reduce the flame and cook until it thickens. Keep stirring the milk at regular intervals so that it doesn't stick to the bottom of the pan. When milk thickens up, add cardamom powder, saffron threads and powdered sugar. Chanar Payesh is rasgulla kheer recipe. It is made during durga puja in Bengali homes.