Gulkand kheer. So, I made this Gulkand Semiya Kheer for lunch today and enjoyed with my family. We usually make semiya kheer with cardamom and saffron flavors. I loved the addition of gulkand to it.
It helps to keep your body cool especially in summer. Mix well to combine in the milk mixture. Meanwhile, in a separate bowl add cold milk, gulkand and chopped pan leaves. You can have Gulkand kheer using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Gulkand kheer
- You need 1 litre of Milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Gulkand.
- Prepare 3 of Paan leaves.
- You need 1/2 katori of Rice.
- It’s as needed of Garnish kai liye dry fruits.
Mix well to obtain gulkand mixture. Take the kheer mixture off heat. Add in the gulkand mixture, cardamom powder and stir to. Gulkand Seviyan Kheer Recipe, Learn how to make Gulkand Seviyan Kheer (absolutely delicious recipe of Gulkand Seviyan Kheer ingredients and cooking method) The Indian dessert that no one can resist, Kheer is a staple to celebrate every happy occasion.
Gulkand kheer instructions
- Sab sai phele rice ko water mein 1/2 hours kai liye soak kar kai rehk dai.
- Ab pan mein milk ko boil karein us mein soak rice dal kar aachai sai mix karai is ko lagatar hilatai rahai jab tak rice mix nahi ho jatai jab thick ho jai to is mein sugar add kar dai ab aachi tarah mix kar lai ab gas bandh kar dai..
- Ab is mein gulkand, chopped kiya paan ka leaves add kar kai mix kar lai (leaves ko mixe mein bi blend kar saktai hai) ab thanda kar lai.
- Ab bowl mein dal lai. Upper gulkand, chopped Dry fruits sai garnish kar kai serve karai.
Vermicelli cooked with milk, gulkand and sugar to make this thick and delicious Kheer. This Gulkand Seviyan Kheer recipe is Excellent and find. Gulkand Seviyan Kheer Recipe is a lip smacking kheer recipe with prominent flavours of rose. The fragrant kheer, is a creamy rich preparation, with hidden notes of cardamom and a little crunch from the pistachios added to it. Gulkand seviyan kheer: A pudding made with thin vermicelli, milk and sugar that is topped with saffron, golden fried cashews, raisins with an added hint of rose flavor from rose petal preserves.