Multigrain chapati kheer. If you are looking to add some variety to your everyday chapati or roti, try adding different grain flours. This Multigrain Chapati recipe (Multigrain Roti. You can find these flours at either your local Indian grocery.
I generally do not like to buy ready. Homemade Multigrain Atta Recipe – Ingredients. Caramel dessert is a unique recipe of dessert which is scrumptious to eat. aashirwad multigrain-aata-chapati nutrition facts and nutritional information. You can cook Multigrain chapati kheer using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Multigrain chapati kheer
- You need 2 spoon of wheat flour (optional).
- It’s 2 spoon of gram flour.
- Prepare 2 spoon of yellow makke ki aata.
- It’s 2 spoon of jau ka aata.
- It’s 1 spoon of singhada ka aata.
- You need 250 gm of Milk.
- It’s 20 gm of Dry fruits.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Honey.
My Dear friends, I am glad to inform you that Padhuskitchen has won the Bread Event organized by Chaitra I got a lovely book on Kerala dishes for winning the event. Multigrain Roti Recipe – Multi grain Chapati Recipe. Show Me The Curry Healthy Recipes. To make this healthy chapatti, we use to purchase store-bought Multi-grain Atta flour.
Multigrain chapati kheer step by step
- First milk ko boil ke liye rakh de.
- Ab sbhi grains ko mix kar ke chapati ka dough bana le… Aur chapati bana le thoda jyada senke…
- Chapati dekhne me ajib lg skti hai kyuki usme makke ki bhi aata hai.
- Ab sbhi chapatiyo ko cut kar le.
- Ab chapatiyo ko boil milk me dale 5 minut boil karein ahr dry fruits dale.. aur achhi tarah se paka le…
- Gas off karke honey add karein.. aur bowl me dry fruits ke sath serve karein.
Chapati (alternatively spelled chapatti, chappati, chapathi, or chappathi; pronounced as IAST: capātī, capāṭī, cāpāṭi), also known as roti, safati, shabaati, phulka and (in the Maldives) roshi. Laxmi Multigrain Chappati Flour has taken the staple chapatti flour and improved it by adding several different grains. Multigrain Roti or Chapati recipe in Hindi. Must watch my let's play in Hindi, where our main AIM is to make you smile. Chapatis can be reheated but they're best cooked fresh.