Double ka meetha. Double ka meetha recipe with step by step photos – easy and delicious recipe of Hyderabadi style double ka meetha made with sweetened condensed milk. How to Make Hyderabadi Double Ka Meetha at Home from Maimoona Yasmeen's Recipes. Hyderabadi double ka meetha Recipe, Rotti inippu, Pauruti Misti.
The name Double Ka Meetha comes from the local dialect word "Double Roti" which refers to milk bread or Western-style bread. The reason it is called double roti is it swells up to almost double its. Having a double serving of bad luck. You can cook Double ka meetha using 14 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Double ka meetha
- Prepare 4 slice of Bread -.
- You need 1 cup of Clarified butter -.
- Prepare of For syrup.
- You need 1 cup of Sugar -.
- You need 1 cup of Water -.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Cardamon powder -.
- It’s few strands of Saffron -.
- You need of For rabri.
- You need 1.5 cup of Milk -.
- Prepare 250 gms of Mawa /whole dried milk -.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of Sugar -.
- You need few strand of Saffron -.
- You need 1 tbsp of Roughly chopped cashew nuts -.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Raisins -.
Hyderabadi double ka meetha, as the name suggests, is a recipe native to Hyderabadi. The royal Indian dessert dish is very simple to make. Double Ka Meetha Recipe, Learn how to make Double Ka Meetha (absolutely This Double Ka Meetha recipe is Excellent and find more Great recipes, tried & tested recipes from NDTV Food. Double ka meetha is usually served hot but I love mine chilled.
Double ka meetha step by step
- Cut the edges of the bread..
- Heat clarified butter in a pan..
- Deep fry the bread slice until golden brown and strain it.
- For sugar syrup.
- Heat sugar and water in a pan..
- Keep in medium flame for 8 – 10 mins..
- Add saffron strands and cardamon powder.
- When it gets thick and two string consistency means syrup is ready.
- Soak the fried bread slice in the sugar syrup and place in a plate..
- For rabri.
- Heat milk in a heavy bottom vessel..
- When it boils keep in a low flame.
- Add mawa/whole dried milk,saffron and sugar and mix well.
- When it gets semi thick, take out the one cup pf the semi thick milk..
- And let boil the rest when it gets thick switch off the gas..
- Pour the hot rabri over the bread and semi thick hot rabri pour in the side of the bread.
- Garnish with cashew nuts and raisins..
- Serve after an hour..
Go with what your heart says, I say. This is a great recipe idea for Diwali sweets this year especially since you can make this in advance. Double Ka Meetha is one of those amazingly delicious recipes which you can relish any time of the day and the taste is simply mind blowing. It might look very complicated to cook, but the good news is that. If you LOVE Double ka Meetha, join this group.