Janmashtami RAW BANANA KHEER And RAJGARA PURI. Great recipe for Janmashtami RAW BANANA KHEER And RAJGARA PURI. Fast special sweet raw banana kheer and puri, it's all time favourite sweet for fast.all fast related festive. So enjoy a vv unique sweet dish wd puri.
See great recipes for Kheer Puri, Kheer and Pori 😃😃 too! See great recipes for Kheer Puri too! See great recipes for Easy Strawberry and Banana Smoothie too! You can have Janmashtami RAW BANANA KHEER And RAJGARA PURI using 13 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Janmashtami RAW BANANA KHEER And RAJGARA PURI
- You need 2 of raw banana.
- It’s 1 litre of fulfat milk.
- Prepare 100 of gm/1 tea cup sugar.
- You need tsp of Elaychi pwdr.
- Prepare of Mix dry fruit.
- It’s of Nutmeg pwdr.
- Prepare drops of Rose Eassence just few.
- Prepare of Kesar some thread.
- You need of Rajgara flour.
- You need of Oil for frying.
- It’s of Sindhav namak acording to test.
- It’s tsp of Black pepper pwdr.
- It’s of raw banana ring for garnishing..
Raw banana poori is a dish which is very unique and can be consumed anytime.. Janmashtami Bhog Panjiri, Panchamrit, Mewa Kheer, Makhan. This recipe is specially made for the occasion of Janmashtami. Rajgira poori recipe – as the name suggests these pooris are made from Rajgira atta or amaranth flour.
Janmashtami RAW BANANA KHEER And RAJGARA PURI instructions
- Raw banana ke skin ko remove karke greater se chhin le.
- Milk me sugar add karein and boil karein.
- Rajgara flour Me oil salt and paper dalke Pani se soft dough ready karein.
- Pan me tsp ghee add Karen.
- Grated banana ko pan me dalke just sauté karein.
- Raw test nikl jaye tb tak hi cook karna he..
- Then add to the boild sweet milk…
- Kheer ki constancy aane pltk boil karna he.
- Kheer me Elaychi pwdr and nutmeg pwdr add karein.
- Guess stop Karen and dryfruits add karein…
- Thanda ya hot choice is yr sarve karein.
- Rajgara flour Me oil and sindhav namak and oil add karke puri ka soft dough ready karein.
- Puri bele and midium flame par dip fry karein.
- Banana kheer ke sath njoy karein…
- So ready to sarve our testy and yummiest and unit kheer puri….
- Njoy a dish…for this fastiv janmashtami….
Amaranth flour is one of the ingredients that is used during the Navratri fasting days. Apart from making pooris, it is also used to make rotis, Rajgira paratha, Rajgira kheer, pakoras and even as a binding and thickening agent. Rajgara flour is easily available in Indian grocery store. Raw banana poori is a dish which is very unique and can be consumed anytime. Bengali Urad Dal stuffed Radhaballabh Poorii A special dish for breakfast as well as for snacks, relish this amazing poori anytime.