Chia Gulkand Pudding. Chia Gulkand Pudding by Bethica Das. This decadently rich and creamy plant-based chocolate chia pudding recipe comes together from a Made with coconut milk, cocoa powder, and chia seeds, this pudding is so rich and creamy, no one. Chia seeds help to make a dessert similar to tapioca pudding with this recipe.
Go-To Chia Pudding is your guide for making a delicious and healthy chia pudding that will give Chia puddings are my favorite snack to make on my Sunday batch cooking days because they're so. Easy Paleo chia pudding with strawberry compote. To make Paleo strawberry chia pudding is very simple. You can have Chia Gulkand Pudding using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chia Gulkand Pudding
- It’s 2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of gulcand.
- It’s to taste of powdered sugar.
- It’s 3 tbsp. of chia seeds soaked in 1 cup water overnight.
- It’s 1 tsp. of rose water.
- It’s 1 tbsp. of raisins.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of cardamom powder.
- Prepare of few chopped nuts to garmish.
- It’s 1 tsp. of finely sliced rose petals to garnish.
Chia seed pudding is a cold, creamy dessert made when any sweetened liquid — milk, coconut milk Since chia seeds can thicken nearly any liquid to a pudding-like consistency, it is very easy to use. Healthy no cook pudding made using chia seeds and almond milk. This pudding gets its texture with the addition of chia seeds. Chia seeds creates a gel like texture when it is soaked in any liquid.
Chia Gulkand Pudding instructions
- Soak the chia seeds in water overnight..
- Bring the milk to a boil. Add the gulkand.
- And raisins. Simmer on a medium flame for 4-5 minutes. Check for sweetness and add any if required..
- Switch off the flame and add the rose water, cardamom powder and the.
- Soaked chia seeds. Mix everything well and keep aside to cool down..
- Garnish with chopped nuts and rose petals. Chill to serve..
This coconut chia pudding is creamy and delicious! This super simple chia pudding recipe can be dressed up with whatever you like. We love it with toasted coconut, toasted hazelnuts, and fresh strawberries, but feel. Chia seeds and coconut milk marry for a Paleo-friendly pudding that works great for breakfast. Remove it from the fridge, and make sure your pudding looks thick and the chia seeds have gelled.