#rainbow3 #Indian desert Malpua kheer.
You can have #rainbow3 #Indian desert Malpua kheer using 22 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of #rainbow3 #Indian desert Malpua kheer
- Prepare of For Malpua.
- Prepare 1 of small bowl of maida.
- It’s 1 of small bowl of Suji.
- Prepare 1 of small bowl of Atta.
- Prepare 1 of small bowl sugar.
- You need 1-1/2 glass of water.
- It’s of some fennel seeds.
- You need of Few whole black pepper seeds.
- It’s of oil or ghee for frying.
- It’s of For kheer.
- Prepare 1 of small bowl rice.
- Prepare 1 litre of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 bowl of sugar.
- You need of some Elaichi powder.
- You need of some rose syrup.
- It’s of Chopped dry fruits.
- Prepare of For halwa.
- It’s 1 of small cup ghee.
- It’s 1 of small cup sooji.
- It’s 1 of small cup sugar.
- It’s 4 of small bowl water.
- You need of Few strands of saffron.
#rainbow3 #Indian desert Malpua kheer instructions
- First mix maida,sooji, Atta..
- Take a pan,Heat sugar and water in it. when sugar dissolves, put off the flame. when it becomes lukewarm, slowly mix the above ingredients.Add fennel seeds and black pepper seeds in it..
- Heat oil or ghee and fry all the malpuas.
- Prepare halwa with sooji, ghee, water, sugar and kesar and keep it aside.
- For kheer churn the rice with little water in mixer grinder..
- Add milk with grinded rice and cook for 1/2 an hour on low flame.
- Add dry fuits.
- Stuff the malpuas with prepared halwa and serve with yummy kheer.