Besan laddoo tart filled with rice pudding topped with nuts. Great recipe for Besan laddoo tart filled with rice pudding topped with nuts. Here's an amazing creative twist to besan ke ladooo! I always wondered why ladooos are shaped round!?
Besan Ladoo is one of the. Here's a new look to the most famous sweet. Besan ladooo Tart filled with Rice Pudding. You can cook Besan laddoo tart filled with rice pudding topped with nuts using 14 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Besan laddoo tart filled with rice pudding topped with nuts
- Prepare of For the Besan Laddoo.
- You need 1 cup of ghee.
- Prepare 1 cup of besan.
- You need 4 of cardomom.
- You need 1/4 cup of powdered Sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of Dry fruits for the garnish.
- You need of Rice pudding.
- You need 1 litre of Full Fat Milk.
- Prepare 100 gm of Basmati Rice soaked for 30 minutes and drained.
- It’s 300 ml of Sweetened Condensed Milk.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Ground Cardamom (deseeded and crushed).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Rosewater.
- Prepare 20 of Saffron strands.
- Prepare as needed of Pistachios & Almonds roughly chopped.
Besan Ladoo is one of the most popular Indian sweets. Made with gram flour, sugar and ghee, this dessert. Lemon Tart. #cookclick This "EDIBLE BIRD'S NEST" contains 'COCONUT MILK PUDDING' representing the Eggs, cooked and fried spaghetti representing the Nest , Designated coconuts resembles the SNOWY TEXTURE, and the biscuit crumbs scattered on the plate is the SOIL DIRT LOOK, and to finish this stunning eggs nest garnished with GREEN SUGAR CRYSTAL , YELLOW SUGAR CRYSTALS. Besan ladooo Tart filled with Rice Pudding.
Besan laddoo tart filled with rice pudding topped with nuts step by step
- To a heavy bottom pan, add the ghee and let it melt on low heat.Once the ghee melts, add the sifted besan to the pan. Heat should be low at all times..
- 5 & 6- Keep stirring continuously on low heat. Besan will continue to loosen up and after around 15 minutes (picture 6), it will turn into a smooth paste like consistency..
- Roast the besan for around 25 minutes on low heat until it had a nice golden-ish colour. Your kitchen will also be filled with a aroma by then..
- Remove pan from heat. If you want transfer the besan to another container so that it doesn’t cook further and doesn’t burn..
- After 15 to 20 minutes, the besan would cool down and be easy to touch. Add in the sugar and nuts/raisins (if using)..
- Mix everything together until the sugar and nuts are well combined. You will get a smooth besan dough..
- Now, take a tart shaped mould and shape the mixture to a nice tart shape by pressing them properly with the tip of fingers. Make sure the edges are perfectly coated. Place this to the refrigerator and set for about 2 hours..
- For the rice pudding:.
- Place the soaked, drained rice in the food processor/mixer-grinder and whizz until rice is coarsely broken up. Set aside..
- Bring milk to a slow boil. At this point, reserve about 3 tablespoons of hot milk and soak saffron in it. Turn off the heat and add in the coarsely ground rice while stirring vigorously to ensure rice doesn’t clump up. Place the pot back on the heat and cook the pudding, stirring continuously. Pour in the sweetened condensed milk, saffron and cardamom and keep stirring until the rice is cooked through and appears like little bubbles, and the pudding attains a thick, custard-like consistency..
- To Assemble : When ready to serve, spoon chilled Rice kheer pudding into the besan Tart, garnish with some chopped nuts. And serve chill..
Besan Ladoo is one of the most popular Indian sweets. Made with gram flour, sugar and ghee, this dessert. Alka Singh Tomar.(Blogger) Italian lasagna cannelloni filled with Indian paner tikka. So, the ingredient list to make these ladoos is pretty small but here are few things to keep in mind! Roast the besan properly: the most crucial thing to keep in mind while making besan ladoo is to make sure the besan is roasted well.