Moong dal rice kheer. Recipe of moong dal & rice kheer is really easy. KFoods.com is sharing its recipe in Urdu with step by step instructions. Get it and experience a new flavor of sweet kheer.
Moong dal payasam is a traditional South Indian variety & is also known as paruppu payasam or parippu. Moong dal kheer recipe video in english, a very quick and easy recipe and extremely healthy tooo. How to Make Rice Moong Dal Kheer. You can cook Moong dal rice kheer using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Moong dal rice kheer
- It’s 1 cup of Moong dal.
- You need 3/4 cup of Rice.
- You need 1 cup of Sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of Milk made.
- It’s 2 tsp of Ghee.
- You need 8-10 of Saffron.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Cashew and raisins.
- You need 1 cup of Milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cardamom powder.
Once the steam gets released, add the remaining milk, sweetened condensed milk, saffron strands and cardamom powder and cook everything on low heat for a few. Moong dal khichdi is easy to digest & healthy. you can serve moong dal khichdi with curd or an accompanying raita or papad. Unlike other rice-based dishes like pulao or biryani, in khichdi the rice grains are not so separate. You can increase or decrease the water quantity to vary the consistency of.
Moong dal rice kheer instructions
- Heat the Pan add Ghee add washed moong dal and rice roast for 2 minutes add milk, saffron and water cook till dal and rice softened..
- Add sugar, milk made mix well and cook for few minutes add ghee roasted cashew and raisins, cardamom powder mix well. And serve hot..
This Moong Dal Kheer is healthy, nutritious and low fat. We all loved Moong Dal Kheer at home! Firstly boil soaked mung dal and rice along with water in a heavy bottomed pan. Once it starts boiling add all dryfruits. Moong dal, rice, jaggery and coconut milk make up this kheer – a favourite of the South Indians.