Aloo ki Kheer. Aloo ki kheer recipe or Potato kheer recipe is very healthy and superb recipe for vrat or fast. learn this fast or vrat navratri special recipe by Mrs. This video is about aloo ki kheer recipe in urdu hashtags#alookikheer#kheer#urdurecipes#pakistani#. Aloo ki kheer is a scrumptious traditional taste of Pakistani recipe.
Rating: Saag Chicken,Gajar Lauki with Aloo ki Kheer,Tali hui Masala Machli and. Home> Desserts, Sweet Dish & Drinks Recipes> ALOO KI KHEER. Lauki ki kheer recipe with step by step photos – easy recipe method to make kheer from bottle To make lauki kheer, I use the same method through which I make carrot kheer. You can have Aloo ki Kheer using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Aloo ki Kheer
- You need of Milk 1 and 1/2 kg.
- Prepare 3 of Potato.
- Prepare 3 of Elaichi.
- You need of Sugar 1 cup or to taste.
- You need 1 Tbs of Ghee.
- Prepare of dry fruits.
- You need of cocunut.
- Prepare of almond.
- You need of or which you want.
Aloo ki kheer *cook with faiza*. Makhana Ki Kheer – Makhana Kheer Recipe – Phool Makhane Ki Kheer – Chiraunji Makhane ki Kheer -How tomake Makhana Kheer. Lauki ki kheer is a traditional North Indian sweet. Also present is a Have a look at the lauki ki kheer video recipe and also the step-by-step procedure with images to prepare this.
Aloo ki Kheer instructions
- Aloo ko kadu kash kar lain. aik bowl main pani shamil kr k ic main kadu kash aloo dalain.phr aloo bowl sy nikal k achi trah dry kr lain..
- Dhoodh ko boil kr lain.ic main elaichi bhi shamil kr dain..
- Phr aik karahi main ghee shamil kr k dry fruits ko bhoon lain..
- Phr Aloo shamil kr k thora bhoon lain. phr cheeni shamil kr k achi trah cheeni ko melt kr lain..
- Phr doodh shamil kr dain..
- Dhoodh ko garah honain dain..
- 2 hours k lia fridge main rakh dain thanda hony k lia.at the end garnish your dish with dry fruits and serve..
Sevaiyan ki kheer, a very easy to make sweet dish.. . . It is made with minimum ingredients and is worth a Sevaiyan ki Kheer Video. Kaddu ki kheer is a hyderabadi special dessert made using milk and kaddu. This is also as called as lauki ki kheer and kaddu is a term for lauki in hyderabad. Makhane Ki Kheer or Falahari Phool Makhana Kheer is navratri fasting/vrat upvaas recipe with puffed lotus seeds or foxnut.