Paneer gulkand kheer. I love making desserts with gulkand like Gulkand paneer Burfi or Gulkand Rabri. So, sharing another easy dessert recipe today using gulkand in it. Next, add in the chopped almonds and pistachios.
Mix well to obtain gulkand mixture. This flavorful pudding is made with cottage cheese , milk and dry fruits. Here, i have used Homemade Gulkand – Rose Petal Jam which acts both as a flavouring agent and a sweetener. You can have Paneer gulkand kheer using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Paneer gulkand kheer
- You need 100 gm of paneer.
- It’s 300 ml of milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of gulkand.
- Prepare 1 tsp of green cardamom crushed.
- It’s 2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of milk powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of milkmaid.
- Prepare 2 tsp of chopped dryfruits.
- Prepare 2 tsp of rose petals.
As no other sweetener is added to the kheer, it is relatively guilt-free. Gulkand Seviyan Kheer Recipe The Indian dessert that all will definitely love, kheer is the benchmark which is set as a dessert for all the occasions in india. Vermicelli cooked with milk, gulkand and sugar to make this thick and delicious Kheer. This particular one is two in one dessert, make it lik.
Paneer gulkand kheer step by step
- Take a pan put milk,boil it..
- Boil it & make it thick..
- Add milk powder,keep stirring it.add milk made,stir it..
- Add sugar mix it.add crushed paneer..
- Add cardamom,mix it.remove it from the flame..
- Add dryfruits & gulkand,mix it well..
- Keep it in the fridge for 1 an hour..
- Before serving garnish it with dryfruits & rose petals..
- Serve it in the bowls..
- A tasty & enerjetic kheer is ready to eat..
Paneer Gulkhand Burfi is a delicious and easy to make sweet with paneer, condensed milk, cream and rose petals (gulkand). Perfectly suited for any festive occasion, these burfis can be made in very minimal time. Some tips you can follow for when cooking a healthy meal. Gulkand Paneer Burfi is a delicious sweet made with cottage cheese and flavors from gulkand. Gulkand is one of my favourite ingredient and I love adding it in sweets and desserts.