Panneer Gulkand Kheer. I love making desserts with gulkand like Gulkand paneer Burfi or Gulkand Rabri. So, sharing another easy dessert recipe today using gulkand in it. Course Dessert Cuisine Indian Great recipe for Panneer Gulkand Kheer. #Holisweets.
Here, i have used Homemade Gulkand – Rose Petal Jam which acts both as a flavouring agent and a sweetener. As no other sweetener is added to the kheer, it is relatively guilt-free. Mix well to combine in the milk mixture. You can cook Panneer Gulkand Kheer using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Panneer Gulkand Kheer
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Condensed milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of Milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Grated panneer.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of Cardamom powder.
- You need 4 tsp of Gulkand.
- You need 1/4 cup of Chopped pista and Badam.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Saffron milk.
- Prepare as needed of Rose petals for Garnish.
Meanwhile, in a separate bowl add cold milk, gulkand and chopped pan leaves. Mix well to obtain gulkand mixture. Take the kheer mixture off heat. Add in the gulkand mixture, cardamom powder and stir to.
Panneer Gulkand Kheer step by step
- Heat the Pan add milk bring to boil add sugar, when sugar completely dissolves add saffron milk,condensed milk, panneer, mix well add chopped pista and Badam, cardamom powder and 3 tsp Gulkand and mix well..
- Transfer to serving bowl, add 1 tsp Gulkand and garnish with rose petals. Serve hot or chill. Enjoy tasty delicious panneer Gulkand Kheer..
So give a twist to the usual kheer and try this pasta kheer instead. Flavour it with gulkand for an amazing sweet treat. I tried it for the first time and it simply turned out real yummy with a lingering aroma from the gulkand, rose water and cardamom powder. Enjoy as it is with a garnish of chopped pista, saffron and dry rose petals or when. Gulkand Seviyan Kheer Recipe The Indian dessert that all will definitely love, kheer is the benchmark which is set as a dessert for all the occasions in india.