Zaafrani gulkand Chenna kheer. Sunheri Gulab-e-Gulkand with Rose Scented Sauce – Festive Recipe by Chef Sanjeev Kapoor. For making gulkand kheer, take milk in any vessel and place it on flame for simmering. Thoroughly clean ½ cup rice and wash well.
When I make sweets like sandesh and its various versions, I prepare chenna. Chenna is a main ingredient in Bengali sweets like rasogulla, cham cham, sandesh, chanar payesh, rasmalai etc. Get My Secrets to Great Indian Food. You can have Zaafrani gulkand Chenna kheer using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Zaafrani gulkand Chenna kheer
- You need 1 litre of milk.
- You need 150 grams of chenna.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cardamom powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of saffron.
- You need 1 tbsp of gulkand.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped nuts(almonds,pistachios,cashew).
- You need 1 tsp of rose water.
Sign up for my FREE Beginners Guide to Delicious Indian Cooking. Gulkand Seviyan Kheer Recipe, Learn how to make Gulkand Seviyan Kheer (absolutely delicious Vermicelli cooked with milk, gulkand and sugar to make this thick and delicious Kheer. This Gulkand Seviyan Kheer recipe is Excellent and find more Great recipes, tried & tested recipes from NDTV Food. गुलकंद खीर रेसिपी- Learn how to make Gulkand Kheer Recipe step by step in Hindi. Find all ingredients and method to cook गुलकंद खीर रेसिपी along with preparation & cooking time. गुलकंद खीर रेसिपी
Zaafrani gulkand Chenna kheer instructions
- In a pan boil the milk then simmer the milk until it reduces to half in quantity.
- Then put sugar and again simmer for 2 minutes.
- Take some Chenna and grate them and put aside.
- In a bowl put saffron and warm milk and let it sit for about 5 minutes.
- Now divide the thicken milk into two pan.
- In one pan put saffron milk, cardamom powder, Chenna and stir.
- In another pan put half milk, gulkand, rose water, Chenna and stir.
- Now when Kheer thickens switch off the flame and allow both the Kheer to cool.
- Now in a bowl or glass put both the Kheer layer by layer now put nuts and serve chilled..
CHENNA. ¡Suscribite y recibí todas nuestras novedades! Any celebration or festival is incomplete without the preparation of customary sweet! One of the most prepared and loved sweet in Indian households is kheer, which is traditionally made with rice, milk and sugar. Here is a version of kheer, whose main flavour is that of gulkand (a sweet preserve of rose. Take the jamun mix in a bowl.