Sabudana ki kheer with mawa andsome dry fruits and Cherries. Once cool take out the Kesariya Sabudana Kheer in a bowl. Garnish the Kheer with some dry fruits and satisfy your. Sabudana ki kheer/sabudana ki kheer recipe in urdu/recipes in urdu/pakistani food recipes साबूदाना खीर बनाने का यह तरीका पहले क्यों नहीं पता था/Sabudana kheer vrat recipe
The auspicious festival of Navratri is round the corner and the preparations are already begun , today in this Navratri special episode we have got to you a. This shahi kheer recipe from sauteed stories is perfect festive season treat for Diwali sweets recipe at home. Sabudana kheer is an Indian dessert usuallyceats I during fasting. You can have Sabudana ki kheer with mawa andsome dry fruits and Cherries using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sabudana ki kheer with mawa andsome dry fruits and Cherries
- Prepare 100 gm of Sabudana.
- Prepare 1/2 litre of milk.
- You need 50 gm of mawa.
- It’s 50 gm of sugar.
- It’s 50 gm of condensed milk.
- It’s 5-6 of Almonds.
- It’s 5-6 of 5 to 6 Cherries.
Sabudana Ki Kheer Urdu Recipe, Step by step instructions of the فروٹ چاٹ ، فروٹ اور خشک میوہ جات کی ڈشزFruit Chaat, Fruit And Dry Fruits Dishes. Urdu cooking recipe of Sabudana Ki Kheer, learn easy method to make it, This recipe has all the ingredients. Sabudana Kheer is a delicious Indian recipe served as a Snacks. Find the complete instructions on Bawarchi.
Sabudana ki kheer with mawa andsome dry fruits and Cherries step by step
- First shoke the Sabudana into water within 4 to 5 hours…
- Then heat the pan and add milk…and boli it and then add Sabudana and mix it well….
- After 5 to 10 min add condensed milk…mix it well…and also add sugar…mix it….
- Then add mawa and again mix it well.
- Here is ready… Sabudana ki kheer… Yummy….and garnish with some dry fruits and rose….
Wash the sago granules and drain. Loosen the sago grains when moisture is absorbed. Sabudana kheer is made with sabudana, milk and sugar. Sabudana also called tapioca pearls can be used to prepare myriad Navratri fasting dishes such as sabudana khichdi, sabudana tikki etc. Sabudana kheer is often made during fasting days.