Boondi Ki Kheer:. This my first video I will bring this type of recipes more please like and subscribe. How to prepare boondi pudding/kheer with condensed milk. Want to make Kheer but have only limited ingredients available at home?
When all the boondis are done, add to the milk mixture. Stir well and put in a serving dish. Boondi Kheeri is a delicious Indian recipe served as a Dessert. You can cook Boondi Ki Kheer: using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Boondi Ki Kheer:
- Prepare 1/2 cup of boondi sweet.
- It’s Pinch of saffron strands kesar.
- It’s 1 of lit full-fat milk.
- You need 1/4 cup of condensed milk or Sugar to taste.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of cardamom powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of dry nuts chopped.
Find the complete instructions on Bawarchi. For Boondi: Knead chhena till smooth. Add corn flour mixed with baking powder. Delicious three ingredient boondhi ki kheer which not only taste amazing but is super simple to So i thought of making this delicious boondhi kheer which is super easy to make and taste fantastic.
Boondi Ki Kheer: step by step
- Combine the saffron strands with little warm milk in a bowl and mix well and Keep aside..
- Boil the milk in a heavy-bottom deep pan over medium heat, till it reduces to half it's original quantity while stirring constantly..
- Add the sugar or 1/4 cup of condensed milk..
- Add saffron milk and cardamom powder and mix well to dissolve it..
- Remove from heat and allow the milk to cool completely..
- Add the boondi, dry nuts and mix smoothly..
- Refrigerate and serve chilled..
Boondi is an Indian dessert made from sweetened, fried chickpea flour. Being very sweet, it can only be stored for a week or so. Due to the need for preserving food in arid regions of Rajasthan, boondi laddu ("Nukti ja laddu" in Tharparkar) are preferred. You can make fresh boondi to make boondi kadhi or can also be bought from home. lets make Pakora Kadhi is very famous, but boondi kadhi has a unique taste as every bite contains a taste of. Boondi ki kadhi is very easy to make yet taste awesome, it is the favourite kadhi of my family.