Thali with puri,paneer sabji and kheer. If you like this video then do let me know your views in the comment section. Special thali for the people who are fasting today Easy and affordable thali.. . . Food Challenge India Please Follow us on : https://www.instagram.com/craziestfoo.
Aaloo kachori ,,, kheer ,,, Raita ,,, aaloo gobhi sabji. !!! If you are in the Springvale area, Punjabi Thali is the restaurant to visit when you are wanting a bit of a change. We serve Thai food with a distinctly Indian. You can cook Thali with puri,paneer sabji and kheer using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Thali with puri,paneer sabji and kheer
- Prepare of Recipe of Paneer sabji.
- You need 2 of tomatoes.
- You need 1 cup of panner.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of poppy seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare as needed of Oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of jeera.
- You need 1 of tejpta.
- It’s 2 of cloves.
- It’s 2 of cardamon.
- It’s 3-4 of cream or malai.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
The paneer kheer has been flavored with cardamom powder, saffron and rose water. Cardamom powder is a must. rose water give a beautiful rosy Serve paneer kheer hot, warm or chilled. The kheer can be had plain and they also taste good with pooris. While serving you can garnish it with few.
Thali with puri,paneer sabji and kheer instructions
- First wash tomatoes and grind it and next make paste of poppyseeds and keep..
- Cut the paneer and keep.Take a pan add oil add jeera after it add ginger garlic paste and saute add tomato puree and cook add masala except garam masala and cook till oil leaves from side..
- Now add poppy seeds paste and cook after that add water and cook it for 10minutes till gravy is thick add cream and paneer in it and lastly garam masala and serve..
Thali contains Sabudana Khichadi, Potato Sabji (Fasting one), Peanuts Curry (Aamati) and Dahi (Yogurt) Contains peanuts and meant for fasting. Jain Ragda Sev Puri (Flat) – No Yogurt. No onion, no potato, no garlic, no yogurt. Kadai Paneer – paneer (Indian cottage cheese) and bell peppers cooked in a spicy masala. This restaurant style Kadai Paneer gets its unique flavor from freshly ground spices like coriander and red chilies!