Double Ka Meetha. Double ka meetha recipe with step by step photos – easy and delicious recipe of Hyderabadi style double ka meetha made with sweetened condensed milk. How to Make Hyderabadi Double Ka Meetha at Home from Maimoona Yasmeen's Recipes. Hyderabadi double ka meetha Recipe, Rotti inippu, Pauruti Misti.
The name Double Ka Meetha comes from the local dialect word "Double Roti" which refers to milk bread or Western-style bread. The reason it is called double roti is it swells up to almost double its. Having a double serving of bad luck. You can cook Double Ka Meetha using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Double Ka Meetha
- It’s 4 of bread slices.
- It’s 3/4 bowl of sugar.
- It’s 1 bowl of water.
- You need 3 of cardamom.
- It’s 4-5 of Saffron strands.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Ghee.
- You need As needed of Sliced dry fruits.
- You need 1 Pinch of saffron colour.
- Prepare 1 bowl of thickened milk / Rabdi.
- You need 2-3 drops of Rose water.
Hyderabadi double ka meetha, as the name suggests, is a recipe native to Hyderabadi. The royal Indian dessert dish is very simple to make. Double Ka Meetha Recipe, Learn how to make Double Ka Meetha (absolutely This Double Ka Meetha recipe is Excellent and find more Great recipes, tried & tested recipes from NDTV Food. Double ka meetha is usually served hot but I love mine chilled.
Double Ka Meetha instructions
- Make sugar syrup of one string consistency using sugar, water, cardamoms, saffron colour. Add few drops of rose water to it and keep it aside..
- Cut each bread slice into 4 pieces. Deep fry in ghee, drain extra ghee using tissue paper..
- Deep these fried slices into warm sugar syrup for few seconds..
- Arrange these slices in a pan. Pour rabdi on these slices and cook for 3-5 minutes on low flame. Dont let them become mushy. Garnish with dry fruits and serve..
Go with what your heart says, I say. This is a great recipe idea for Diwali sweets this year especially since you can make this in advance. Double Ka Meetha is one of those amazingly delicious recipes which you can relish any time of the day and the taste is simply mind blowing. It might look very complicated to cook, but the good news is that. If you LOVE Double ka Meetha, join this group.