Chana dal kheer/payasam. Chana dal payasam recipe With step by step photos. Payasam is the South Indian version of kheer made with milk or coconut milk as one of the main ingredient. Add milk, sago and cook till the sago and dal are fully cooked.
Do not cook any longer as it can curdle the payasam. Fry nuts in ghee and add to the. Chana dal kheer is easy kheer or payasam made with chana dal, milk and jaggery. dal kheer recipe,Kadalai Paruppu Payasam,payasam recipes, kheer recipes,Senaga Pappu Payasam,kadala payasam recipe,sweets,naivedyam recipes,prasad recipes,kheer,payasam,festival recipes. You can have Chana dal kheer/payasam using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chana dal kheer/payasam
- Prepare 1 cup of Chana dal.
- It’s 1 cup of jaggery powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of dry coconut (kopra) powder.
- Prepare 1/2 ltr of Milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cardamom powder.
- You need 2 tsp of Milk powder (optional).
- It’s of Chopped dry fruits and spoon full of ghee for frying.
- You need 1 tsp of full of rice flour.
This is a delicious easy kheer recipe, with fresh coconut milk, do try this recipe and post your feedbacks, if you like my videos pls like, share and. Channa Dal payasam recipe-Kadala paruppu payasam-Easy Payasam recipe-Easy Kheer recipe. Here is a Simple and Easy Payasam/Kheer recipe which can be done in no time without compromising on the taste. No need to condense milk or make jaggery syrup.
Chana dal kheer/payasam instructions
- Cook Chana dal along with a pinch of turmeric and few drops of oil in a pressure cooker till soft..
- Meanwhile boil milk in a kadai.
- Smash 1/4 quantity of cooked dal and add entire quantity of dal into boiling milk.
- Dissolve milk powder in cold milk or water and add to boiling milk.
- Mix one spoon of rice flour in milk or water and add to boiling milk.
- Add kopra and cardamom powder. Put off the flame..
- When the kheer is little cold add jaggery and fried chopped dry fruits (cashew, almond, raisins pista).
This is a very delicious payasam. Home » Indian » Kerala » Kadala parippu payasam / Chana dal kheer. Mix the fried cashews, raisins and conconut pieces with the parippu payasam. Ingredients for Kadala Payasam (Chanadal Kheer) Recipe. Crush the pressure cooked chana dal lightly in a grinder.