Palak dal, Kotimibiri vada & Seviyan ke kheer. Palak Vadi – Stepwise method for the Spinach roll recipe. How to make Palak Vada Recipe. Rinse the dal for making vadas.
U can enjoy it with tea as an evng snack or when guests at ur home. Palak Vada Recipe – Dal Vada Recipe with Spinach Palak vada is yet another lip-smacking recipe of spinach. It tastes delicious and it is very easy to make as well. You can cook Palak dal, Kotimibiri vada & Seviyan ke kheer using 26 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Palak dal, Kotimibiri vada & Seviyan ke kheer
- You need 1 bunch of palak.
- You need 250 gm of turdal.
- It’s 2 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 4 of green chilli.
- Prepare 1 pinch of hing.
- It’s 1 tsp of jeera.
- You need 1 tsp of rai.
- It’s 4 of kali lasun.
- It’s 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of curry leaves.
- You need 1 bunch of hara dhaniya.
- You need 250 gm of besan.
- Prepare 1 tsp of imli ka pulp.
- It’s 1 tsp of jeera powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of dhaniya powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of amchoor powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of tila.
- You need 1 pinch of soda.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare as needed of Oil for frying.
- Prepare 250 gm of seveya.
- Prepare 1/2 ltr of milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of ghee.
- You need 1/2 bowl of dry fruits.
- Prepare 100 gm of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cardmom powder.
It is prepared with spinach, chana dal, ginger, green chillies and few more ingredients. You can prepare it just after the arrival of your guests. Munch this crispy snack at chai time. Read the step by step recipe with images below and learn how to make kothimbir vadi here!
Palak dal, Kotimibiri vada & Seviyan ke kheer step by step
- Palak dal:-Dal + palak + hari mirachi+ tomatoes ko ubal lo fir oil garamkare uasame hing+jeera+ rai+lasun+ curry leaves dal kar tadaka de do.
- Kotimibiri vada:-Hare dhaniya ko acche se kata lo.
- Besan me harimirach+ adrak lasun ka paste+ dry masale+ imali ka pulp+ salt+ soda +tila+ hara dhaniya dal kar mix kar lo toda toda pani dal kar mix kar lo.
- Ek bartan me pani uabal ne rack do usame hara dhniya ka mixture ko dal kar steam kar lo.
- Fir tukude kat kar ke oil me fry kar lo.
- Seveya ke kheer:- milk ko acche se boil kar lo usame sugar add kar lo.
- Pan me ghee garamkare usame seveya ko dal kar rost kar lo.
- Fir seveya ko milk me add karo acche se ubala ane do fir cardmom powder dal do fir dry fruits dal kar serve karein.
Dal refers to lentils and palak to spinach. Dal palak is nothing but lentils cooked with spinach & tempered with basic Indian spices. It is a healthy, delicious and one of the most made palak recipes in Indian homes. This simple protein rich dish is served with plain rice, chapati/ roti or different kinds of bhakri. Kothimbir vadi recipe with step by step photos.