Double ka meetha. Double ka meetha recipe with step by step photos – easy and delicious recipe of Hyderabadi style double ka meetha made with sweetened condensed milk. How to Make Hyderabadi Double Ka Meetha at Home from Maimoona Yasmeen's Recipes. Hyderabadi double ka meetha Recipe, Rotti inippu, Pauruti Misti.
The name Double Ka Meetha comes from the local dialect word "Double Roti" which refers to milk bread or Western-style bread. The reason it is called double roti is it swells up to almost double its. Having a double serving of bad luck. You can have Double ka meetha using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Double ka meetha
- Prepare 8 of Bread slice.
- Prepare as needed of Oil for frying.
- You need 1 cup of Sugar.
- You need 1/2 ltr of Milk.
- You need 1/2 sp of Elaichi powder.
- Prepare As needed of Kaju badam and pista.
Hyderabadi double ka meetha, as the name suggests, is a recipe native to Hyderabadi. The royal Indian dessert dish is very simple to make. Double Ka Meetha Recipe, Learn how to make Double Ka Meetha (absolutely This Double Ka Meetha recipe is Excellent and find more Great recipes, tried & tested recipes from NDTV Food. Double ka meetha is usually served hot but I love mine chilled.
Double ka meetha instructions
- Bread ko triangle mein cut kar le.
- Ab kadhai mein oil garam kere bread ko deep fry Kar le.
- Sugar mein half cup pani dal ke 1taar ki chasni bana le.
- Milk ko reduce hone gas per rakhe isme sugar add kere.
- Milk reduce hone per khoya crumble kar dale chop mewe dale aur rabdi thick hone per flame off Kar de.
- Ab tyar chasni mein fry bread ko kuch der dip kar plate mein nikal le.
- Chill ki hui rabdi dale almond and pista flake se garnish Kar serve kere.
Go with what your heart says, I say. This is a great recipe idea for Diwali sweets this year especially since you can make this in advance. Double Ka Meetha is one of those amazingly delicious recipes which you can relish any time of the day and the taste is simply mind blowing. It might look very complicated to cook, but the good news is that. If you LOVE Double ka Meetha, join this group.