Saffron kheer and malai savia combo. Chena kheer , Angoor Malai or Angoor Rabdi is a traditional recipe which is prepared by adding small Bengali rasgullas in thick saffron milk. This is a Indian rice Pudding recipe it's very famous. It have good in taste, looked good.
Follow on FB page – https. Learn how to make Malai Kheer from our today's hosts Ajinkya Raut & Ekta Labde on Ruchkar Mejwani. In today's episode of Mag Aaj Kay Kaych? You can cook Saffron kheer and malai savia combo using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Saffron kheer and malai savia combo
- It’s of for kheer.
- It’s 2 glass of full cream milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of rice.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s of few saffron strings.
- It’s of for savia.
- It’s 1 glass of full cream milk.
- You need 3 tbsp of bambino savia.
- You need 3 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 4 of basil leaves.
- It’s 2 tsp of milkmaid.
- Prepare 2 tsp of almond flaks.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped mix fresh fruits like kiwi, apple, pomegranate.
- You need 5 tbsp of whip cream.
- It’s 1 of pkt strawberry syrup.
Add the saffron, almond, pistachio, cashew nut and cardamom powder, mix well and add condensed milk. You can also use half cup of sugar instead of condensed milk. • Cool down the kheer and refrigerate in the fridge and serve chill, you can also serve kheer hot. Savia en el nuevo modelo educativo. ¡Mira todo lo que te ofrecemos para tu escuela! ¿dudas sobre tu registro en savia? Resuelve esta y otras inquietudes para aprovechar todos los beneficios que te ofrece la plataforma.
Saffron kheer and malai savia combo instructions
- FOR KHEER… take a pan add milk and rice. Cook 15 minutes or till creamy texture. Add sugar cook for 5 minutes. Add safron strings and cool down.
- FOR SAVIA…. Take another pan add milk and savia cook till creamy texture add sugar and milkmaid. Cook for another 5 minutes add almond flaks and chopped basil leaves.
- Take a bowl add whip cream and strawberry syrup mix well.
- Take two glass. First pour savia then chopped fruits then kheer and last our whip cream and garnish with fruits and cherry.
Delhi's favourite dessert Kheer gets Chef Kunal Kapur's secret touch in this exclusive recipe on My Yellow Table. Synonymos with everything festive, this rice, milk and sugar dessert is flavoured with cardamom, saffron, cashews, pistachios or almonds. Home of Pakistani Recipes and Indian Recipes, food and cooking videos for Savia Kheer recipes Description: This spice made from the dried styles of the desert saffron flower gives a bright-yellow color to dishes. Sabudana Kheer Recipe, Learn how to make Sabudana Kheer (absolutely delicious recipe of Sabudana Kheer ingredients and cooking Ingredients in Sabudana Kheer Recipe: A delicious festive dessert made with a few simple ingredients.