Kheer malpuas. CHECK US ON #kheer #pude #malpua #sweets #punjabivillagefoodfactory. Kheer Recipe In Hindi-chawal ki Rice kheer recipe in hindi – chawal ki kheer-kheer banane ka tarika -diwali sweets recipe-chawal ki kheer-ghargrihasti. Malpua is another popular dessert of Poush Parbon or Poush Sankranti.
Kheer Malpua. by Motions and Emotions. Malpuas, traditional Indian sweet pancakes are especially served during festival seasons like in Holi, Diwali,etc. Malpua recipe – Malpua are small sweet pancakes traditionally made during festivals like Holi, Diwali and Navratri. You can have Kheer malpuas using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Kheer malpuas
- Prepare 1 litre of Milk.
- You need 3/4 cup of Rice.
- It’s to taste of Sugar.
- You need 3-4 of Green cardamoms.
- Prepare As needed of Chopped dry fruits (Almonds,pistachios,raisins).
- Prepare 1/2 tin of Condensed milk.
- It’s of For malpuas.
- You need 250 gm of Mawa.
- You need 1/2 cup of Plain flour.
- It’s 1 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Water.
- You need pinch of Saffron strands.
- Prepare As needed of Milk.
Malpua recipe – Detailed recipe of malpua along with step by step photos. Malpua recipe with step by step photos. Malpua is a traditional North Indian sweet of soft, fluffy and yet crisp pancakes coated with sugar syrup and served with rabri or thickened sweetened milk. Malpua is an upgraded version of the humble pua, where the pua is soaked in a sugar syrup and garnished with nuts.
Kheer malpuas instructions
- For kheer- wash and soak rice in water for 1/2 am hr..
- Boil milk and add soaked rice, and cardamoms keep stirring for some time then cover with a lid and cook on a slow fire until the rice is fully cooked and mixed..
- Add condensed milk, sugar half of chopped nuts.mix well and cook further for 10 to 15 minutes.let it cool and transfer to a serving bowl. Garnish with chopped nuts.keep in the fridge..
- For Malpuas—————.
- Take a bowl and add mawa, mash it properly so that there are no lumps.add plain flour and mix well keep aside for 15-20 minutes.
- Add sugar to a pan add water and keep on gas, let it boil and make one thread consistency syrup, add saffron strands. Remove from fire..
- Now heat ghee or oil in a flat pan, pour the batter with a ladle, cook till nice golden brown colour. Make all the malpuas like this..
- Add to the sugar syrup and let soak for half an hour..
- Serve hot with chilled kheer..
It's often served with rabdi (thickened sweet milk) and makes an indulgent dessert. Malpua is a pancake served as a dessert or a snack originating from the Indian subcontinent, popular in India, Nepal and Bangladesh. Barley was the most prolific grain eaten by the arya of the Vedic period. One preparation was a sweet cake called apūpa. Bengali Sweets Kheer Malpua, Khirer Malpua Recipe, Traditional Khirer Malpoa Recipe in Bengali with English Kheer Malpua is a wonderful amalgamation of homemade kheer n plain flour n semolina.