Sabudana Mango Kheer. To begin making the Mango Sago Kheer Recipe. Sabudana kheer – Creamy, delicious & thick pudding made with tapioca pearls, milk, sweetener To make sabudana kheer, tapioca pearls are first rinsed well and then cooked in water until they turn. Since it is mango season, i thought of making mango recipes to share it.
Sabudana kheer is a gourmet dessert. Kheer is lightly flavored with cardamom and saffron. PagesOtherBrandKitchen/CookingTaste HeistVideosSabudana Mango Kheer I Mango Sago Kheer I Mango Sabudana Kheer I Mango Sabudana Pudding. You can have Sabudana Mango Kheer using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sabudana Mango Kheer
- It’s 1/2 cup of sabudana.
- You need 1 litre of milk.
- Prepare 11/4 cup of mango puree(alphonso mango).
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s of As required Almonds & Pistachios.
- It’s 2 tbsp of malai.
Make this homemade sabudana Kheer for your family with milkmaid. You'll find many variations of this comforting sago and milk pudding throughout India. Kheer Recipe: Kheer is one of the most loved Indian dessert that is made in our homes to celebrate almost every occasion and festival and even without one. You can prepare Sabudana Kheer with either of the quality of Sabudana's.
Sabudana Mango Kheer step by step
- Wash and soak sabudana in water for 3-4 hours.It should be completely filled with water.Drain the water after 4hrs..
- Take a heavy bottom pan and add 1/2 cup water and add soaked sabudana and cook.Within 5 mins sabudana will become transparent..
- Add milk and malai and cook for 7-8 mins. Then add sugar and cook till it starts thickening. Add some chopped almonds and some chopped pistachios.As it thickens little off the gas and let it cool at room temperature. Refrigerate it to cool..
- Add mango puree to cooled kheer and mix well..
- Serve chilled and garnish with some more chopped almonds and pistachios. Yummy kheer is ready..
- I have not added sugar to mango pulp as mangoes were sweet but if mangoes are not too sweet you can add sugar while making mango pulp.You can also add elaichi powder..I have not added as not available..
Large Grains of Sabudana makes better Kheer as compared to small grains. Today we will prepare Sabudana Kheer. Sabudana Khichdi Recipe with step by step photos and video – Sabudana Khichdi is usually made during fasting days like navratri or mahashivratri or ekadashi. Sabudana Khichdi is an easy snack and. #mangokheer #mangodessert #sagomangorecipe #sabduanakheer #mangopudding sabudana mango kheer, mango sago desert, sabu mango recipe. The flavour of mango delivers a kick in this yummy kheer recipe!