Rabdi kheer. A yummy effect of rabri with bread slices & egg whites. People take these both as two different things that are rabri and kheer separately. Whereas I suggest to make rabri kheer as a thing that itself is a complete sweet dish.
The crunchiness of dry fruits gives a unique taste to this kheer. This dessert recipe is prepared on special occasions and festivals like Eid and Diwali, and will be loved by all. Check out the Moti Choor Rabri Kheer Recipe in Urdu. You can have Rabdi kheer using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rabdi kheer
- Prepare 200 gms of Rabri.
- It’s 1/4 cup of rice.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of almonds.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Cashews.
- It’s 3 tbsp of raisins.
- It’s 700 ml of milk.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
Learn how to make best Moti Choor Rabri Kheer Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef at Masala TV show. Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Moti Choor Rabri Kheer Recipe, ingredients and complete Method. Making rabri at home is little time consuming, but not hard or complicated at all.
Rabdi kheer instructions
- At first put cardamoms in a grinder and grind them to make a fine powder.Rinse the rice thoroughly and soak them in water for half an hour..
- After half an hour, drain out the extra water and then coarsely grind the rice using a grinder..
- Next, add milk in a vessel and place it on low flame. Bring it to a boil and let it simmer for a 2-3 minutes. When the milk starts simmering, add coarsely grind rice and stir well. Now stir the milk at every 1-2 mins..
- Now, place cashews and almonds over a chopping board and finely chop them. When the rice are cooked, add milk into the pan and stir continuously to mix all the ingredients well. Then, add half quantity of chopped cashews, almonds into the mixture. Now, add raisins into the pan and stir well..
- Turn off the flame. Now, mix sugar into the pan and add cardamom powder. Now cover the pan with a lid. Keep the pan aside for 2-3 minutes until sugar dissolves completely. stir the kheer well. Now, allow the kheer to cool down and then add rabri to it..
- Now the Rabri kheer is ready to serve with cashews. And almonds..
There are many other instant methods you may find, but the true texture (lachhedar malai) will be missing in that. You can freeze this rabdi into kulfi moulds to get very creamy, rich malai kulfi. Learn how to make Rabri at home with chef Ruchi Bharani only on Rajshri Food. Open the lid and stir the kheer really well. Allow the kheer to cool down and then add rabri to it.