Coconut Pudding. Compare Prices on Coconut Pudding Jello in Kitchen Gadets. Combine breadcrumbs, coconut, sugar and milk. Why this recipe works: If you love all things coconut like I do, you will absolutely love this easy to make homemade coconut milk pudding.
I've been craving coconut lately so I decided to make some creamy coconut pudding from a recipe I found on The Cookie Writer. I served it topped with whipped cream and toasted coconut and it was delicious! Creamy, smooth, with a nice coconut flavor and I loved the crisp bits of toasted coconut so I ended up adding another spoonful to my pudding. You can cook Coconut Pudding using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Coconut Pudding
- Prepare 1 of coconut, peel off the brown skin and grate it well.
- You need 1/2ltr. of full cream milk.
- You need 1 cup of fresh malai.
- Prepare 2 piece of bread mashed properly.
- You need 8-10 of green cardamom powder.
- It’s of Few saffron flakes.
- It’s of Few almonds and pistachios finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of small katori sugar.
If you've ever made brigadeiro, this is a similar method. You combine all the ingredients, minus the heavy cream, in a pot and cook, over medium low heat, until the coconut pudding thickens and starts releasing from the bottom of the pan. Add the heavy cream and stir to incorporate. If you're looking for the perfect vegan dessert idea—void of eggs, cow's milk, and dairy—try old-fashioned-style vegan coconut pudding.
Coconut Pudding step by step
- Heat kadai, add milk, boil it for five minutes add white grated coconut..
- Stir it continuously when you think that the milk has been reduced to half then add mashed bread, fresh malai, sugar and saffron..
- It will get thickened in five minutes, add green cardamom powder then spread it in a dish and garnish it with dry fruits..
- On cooling down, keep it in a fridge. Serve it chilled..
- It can last for a week in fridge, whenever you want to have you can..
It's a quick dessert that can be whipped up with relatively little pantry items, as it comes together nicely with just four simple ingredients. In a medium saucepan, combine sugar, cornstarch, and salt. In a large bowl, whisk milk, heavy cream, and eggs; gradually stir into saucepan. Vanilla Custard Pudding: Omit coconut extract. In a large saucepan set over medium heat, whisk together the agave, cornstarch, salt, egg yolks and coconut milk until smooth.