Kaddu ki kheer (lauki) # Ramzan special !!. Kaddu ki kheer is a Hyderabadi Special dessert made using milk and kaddu/lauki. Kaddu ki kheer is a hyderabadi special dessert made using milk and kaddu. This is also as called as lauki ki There are several other kaddu/lauki recipes on the blog like lauki ki sabji, kaddu ka dalcha, sorakaya pachadi, sorakaya pappu etc… It is a very rich, delicious, creamy dessert loaded with heavy.
Kaddu ki Kheer recipe – How to make Kaddu ki Kheer. Collection of Kheer Traditional Indian Mithai. Lauki ki kheer is a traditional North Indian sweet. You can cook Kaddu ki kheer (lauki) # Ramzan special !! using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Kaddu ki kheer (lauki) # Ramzan special !!
- You need 500 grams of Kaddu.
- It’s of Milk 1.5 litters.
- Prepare of Sago seeds (sabudana)3-4 tablespoon full.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Cardamom powder.
- It’s of Green food colour few drops (foster Clark’s).
- It’s of Pistachios for garnishing.
- You need of Condensed milk 350 ml (one tin box).
- Prepare of Mawa (khoya) optional in abroad it’s difficult to find if we prepare @ home it’s well & good.
Also present is a step-by-step procedure with images. Lauki ki kheer is a very simple and delectable recipe that could be had during vrats or fasts. It is a traditional North Indian delicacy that is prepared in most households. pumpkin kheer recipe with step by step photos. flavorsome, easy to prepare kaddu ki kheer or pumpkin payasam recipe. recipe requires minimal ingredients. Then you just have to try the Kaddu ki Kheer, an Indian dessert that is an absolute winner with those who have a sweet tooth. can we put custard powder also in kaddu ki kheer.
Kaddu ki kheer (lauki) # Ramzan special !! instructions
- Firstly wash & soak sago seeds for two hours.
- Then wash,peal & grate the kaddu using coconut grater so that it will be nicely grated using thin side and keep it in ice cubes water very cold until we proceed to next step of cooking or it will turn black.
- Besides Keep milk for boiling in a wok boil it until it’s raw smell is finished.
- Now just add grated kaddu to the milk let it boil till it’s soft and keep stirring or else milk will stick underneath.
- Once kaddu is soft just add condensed milk, food colour, sago seeds, cardamom powder, (mawa if u add it’s optional).
- Cook for more 10-15 minutes on low flame keep stirring in between then off the flame let it come to room temperature.
- Then refrigerate it for 3-4 hours.
- It’s ready to serve cold while serving garnish it with roughly chopped pistachios and enjoy with ur loved ones !!!!!!.
- Tip of the day: if u use mawa if it’s readymade for market add while garnishing or else add while cooking. U can also garnish using sliver paper (warq) and can also add few drops of rose essence..
Lauki Ki Kheer Urdu Recipe, Step by step instructions of the recipe in Urdu and English, easy ingredients, calories, preparation time, serving and videos in Urdu cooking. The recipie is listed in Pakistani Sweet Dishes. Find thousands of Urdu recipes online. Kaddu Ki Kheer or Kaddu Ka Kheer Recipe is a hyderabadi kheer recipe. It is also known as Pumpkin Kheer.