Mango kheer. Mango Kheer Recipe is a quick and easy to make dessert, filled with the goodness of Mango pulp. As summers are in so is the mango season, you can make this Kheer and cherish after your everyday meals. Mango Kheer is also a very popular recipe on Akhsay Tritiya, which is the most popular festivals of Hindus in the World.
This Mango Kheer garnished with almond flakes, saffron, and raisins. needs to be served chilled. This is a perfect summer recipe where the flavours if mango pulp goes well with vermicelli kheer. This Mango Rice Kheer is a Rice Kheer meets mango version and has everything you love about the rice kheer. You can have Mango kheer using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mango kheer
- It’s 1/2 ltr of full fat milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of milk masala powder.
- It’s 1 of mango pulp.
- It’s 1/4 cup of vermicelli.
- It’s 2 tbsp of almonds chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of ghee.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of condensed milk.
- You need of Few drops of rose water.
The elachi n saffron flavor, the perfectly cooked bits of basmati rice and thick n creamy milk. It is rich, smooth and naturally creamy. And when you serve it cold, it becomes one of those dessert everyone would really love to have on a. Mango Kheer is a must-try, rich Indian dessert.
Mango kheer instructions
- In a pan add ghee once it melts add vermicelli and roast till it changes it's colour once done add milk and cook in medium low flame.
- Meanwhile chopped the mangoes and grind it into pulp.
- In milk mixture add sugar and condensed milk cook for few mins till it thickens than add chopped almonds and milk masala once cooked well switch off the gas.
- Add mango pulp and rose water mix well and transfer in serving glass and let it chill for an hour then it's ready to serve…
Fresh, ripe mango pulp is the main ingredient in this dish and it adds a distinct sweetness to this mouth-watering sweet. This summer special kheer is easy to make and has a few ingredients – mango pulp, rice, sugar, milk and mawa. Mixed dry fruits, cardamom and chunks of mango give it an extra. How to make Mango Kheer Dessert at Home Watch how to make Mango Kheer