Instant Chocolate Rice Kheer. So, this season of love, lets spread love among. Kheer is a creamy rice pudding and it's one of my favorite desserts to make and eat! This Indian dessert is served on all kinds of special occasions.
And I think that's the reason it is so commonly made in India because the basic ingredients are so readily available everywhere. Kheer or Payasam is an Indian favorite dessert for special occasions. This festive chocolate rice kheer really does weird things to people. You can have Instant Chocolate Rice Kheer using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Instant Chocolate Rice Kheer
- You need 1/2 litre of milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of cooked rice.
- You need of Sugar as per taste.
- You need 8-10 of almonds chopped.
- It’s of Few almonds for garnishing.
- You need 1 tbsp of coco powder.
- It’s of Few choco chips for garnishing.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of malai.
Good weird things because midnight snacking and second helpings are cool So are we in this chocolate rice kheer madness together guys? If you are as crazy about Diwali as I am, what's your favorite memory, and what does. Rice kheer further cooked with custard and chocolate. For more recipes related to Chocolate Custard Kheer checkout Chocolate Fudge Cake, Chocolate Cupcakes, Quick Chocolate Mousse, Microwave Eggless Chocolate Cake.
Instant Chocolate Rice Kheer instructions
- Take cooked rice..
- In a grinder add rice and just blend it once so it becomes a coarse paste. Take a pan and add rice, milk, malai and chopped almonds and keep to boil..
- Add coco powder. U can also add 2 tbsp grated chocolate. I didnt have so not added.If adding chocolate add it after kheer is cooked and when it is hot.Just add chocolate and mix it well..
- Mix everything well so there are no lumps. Add sugar and keep stirring continuously. Once its starts thickening off the gas..
- Serve hot or chilled. I prefer chilled. Garnish with few chopped almonds and some choco chips..
Instant Rice Kheer is a delicious Indian recipe served as a Dessert. Find the complete instructions on Bawarchi. You may also want to try Blackberry Chocolate Cake , Kesar Bhaat, Vanilla Pannacotta, Festive Makhane Ki Kheer. Pressure cooker rice with one cup of milk for up to one whistle. In India, Rice pudding, kheer or payasam is a quintessential dessert that is made often to celebrate big and small happy moments in life.