Choshi payesh(kheer). Choshi payesh is an age old tradition of making payesh(kheer) with handmade rice flour dumplings.process of making Choshi is cumbersome and is getting. To make Choshi: ¼ cup rice flour ¼ cup boiling water( keep ready ½ cup boiling water, don't pour all the water at a time, save ¼ cup of water, and add if required). Choshi payesh taste better the next day and so does all kinds of pithe puli.
Do subscribe my channel for more updates. Here is famous traditional Bengali Payesh recipe or rice kheer recipe With Date Palm Jaggery. In Bengali language payesh means kheer or payasam. You can have Choshi payesh(kheer) using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Choshi payesh(kheer)
- You need 1 cup of rice flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of bombay rava.
- It’s 1 of litter milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of khejur gud(made out palm necter).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped pista.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaves.
- You need 1 tbsp of ghee.
Nolen gurer payesh is a delicious rice kheer or rice pudding made with date palm jaggery Date palm jaggery gives a rustic earthy flavor to the kheer. Boil milk in a wide bowl and when it starts to roll boil, add bay leaf and slightly crushed cardamom pods. See how to make rice payesh (Bangladeshi rice kheer) recipe at home. Bengali Payesh recipe (rice kheer) is a delectable dessert that originates from the Indian subcontinent.
Choshi payesh(kheer) step by step
- Mix bombay with rice flour and sieve the mixture..
- Add hot water to flour and make a dough..
- It must be hard dough..
- Make choshi by using hand..
- Little dry the choshi. Heat ghee and lite fry the choshi..
- Boil the milk and reduce to 750ml.
- Add fried choshi in the boiled milk.cook for five minutes..
- Add(lite) burnt bay leaves and sugar. Stir very carefully..
- Add khejur gud and cook for 1-2 minutes..
- Keep aside for cool. Can be eat hot, but we like to have it cool..
- Sprinkle chopped pista and serve choshi payesh or kheer.
This Bengali Payesh is also a variant of this milk and rice kheer. Paneer Kheer is a delicious Indian sweet dish prepared with paneer (cottage cheese) and milk. Find how to make delicious paneer ki kheer. Chōshi (銚子市, Chōshi-shi) is a city located in Chiba Prefecture, Japan. In Bengali culture, people says,Payesh is the best sweet item to celebrate any good news.