Sewai kheer. In this sevai kheer recipe, we are using seviyan made using wheat flour. Difference Between Sevai Kheer and Sheer Khurma. Vermicelli or Sevai Kheer is very similar to the Sheer Khurma that is popularly made during Eid, but Sheer Khurma is richer than the kheer due to the addition of dates and a lot of nuts.
Making vermicelli kheer is very easy and does not take much time. Generally when we make seviyan kheer, we only add cardamom powder. Sevaiyan ki kheer, a very easy to make sweet dish.. . . You can cook Sewai kheer using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sewai kheer
- You need 1/2 cup of vermicelli.
- You need 3 cups of milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 of cardamom powder.
- It’s of Cashewsnuts & kismis as per desire.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ghee.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of kesar milk masala powder.
It is made with minimum ingredients and is worth a try ! Kheer is a kind of pudding made with milk sugar and the main ingredient which in this case is vermicelli i.e. sevai. Sevai kheer is a milky and velvety dessert with flavours of rose petals, saffron, cardamom etc. Sevai kheer recipe deserves a try because it is an Vermicelli(seviyan/sevai) kheer.
Sewai kheer instructions
- Heat 1tbsp of ghee in a pan.Roast kajunuts& kismis Keep aside. In a same ghee roast vermicelli..
- Boil milk add sugar. boil it till sugar dissolve & milk would be little malai texture & thick. Now add roasted vermicelli. Stir it every Interval till vermicelli soft..
- Now add kesar milk masala & cardamom powder. Turn off gas. Add roasted kaju & kismis. Garnish With little broken kaju..
Introduction: This creamy Sevai kheer is delicately flavored with cardamom and full of dried fruits. This is very easy and short time recipe, like within few minutes your dessert is ready. How to make sevai ki kheer: Heat ghee or homemade ghee in a heavy bottom pan, when it becomes hot add broken vermicelli ,chopped almonds ,raisins and stir continuously on medium low heat till the nice aroma comes from it and vermicelli becomes golden brown. Pour the milk, stir constantly and bring it to boil.. Sewai Recipe – About Sewai Recipe