Semeiyan Kheer. Semiya payasam is a kheer made of vermicelli. Semiya payasam recipe with stovetop & Instant pot instructions & videos – Quick, easy and delicious Indian sweet dish made with. Vermicelli kheer recipe With step by step photos.
Semiya Payasam: Roasted vermicelli, cooked in a pot of sweetened milk, laced with cardamom and garnished with dry Semiya Payasam, Vermicelli Kheer by Tarla Dalal. Semiya Payasam, a popular South Indian kheer payasam recipe made using milk, vermicelli and sugar. You can have Semeiyan Kheer using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Semeiyan Kheer
- It’s 1/2 cup of roasted sewaiyan.
- It’s 500 ml of boiled milk.
- Prepare 50 gm of grated milk solid (mawa/khoya).
- It’s 4 tbsp of liquified Nolen gur (jaggery).
- You need 1 tbsp of ghee.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cardamom powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of kewra water.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of chopped pista, almonds and cashewnut.
- It’s 1 of dried strawberry.
A simple recipe but tastes awesome and it is a must in our. In this video I'll be Showing about how to Cook Semiya Kheer. I decided to make a video about Cooking Semiya Kheer Recipe in telugu. Semiya Payasam (or Vermicelli Payasam or Vermicelli Kheer) is a very popular and traditional South Indian dessert made during special occasions, festivals like Diwali.
Semeiyan Kheer step by step
- In a heavy-bottomed pan heat the ghee and fry half of the chopped dry fruits. In the same pan take milk and let it boil. Add the grated mawa and allow to mix with the milk. Then slow down the flame and add gur and salt to the pan. In high flame gur (jaggery) may curdle milk. Salt balance and enhance the taste of sweet any sweet recipe. Now mix fried wheat flour vermicelli (available in mall) to pan and cook till done with constant stirring..
- Bring down from flame. Mix the roasted dried fruits, cardamom powder and kawra water. Garnish with rest chopped dry fruits, strawberry and serve. Thanks..
Easy and quick recipe for Semiya Payasam. Semiya Payasam is a popular dessert for lunch made by south Indians for all festivals like Tamil new year and Onam. I was going through my pantry and found a can of condensed milk, the original purpose of the. Seviyan Kheer or semiya payasam is one sweet that I make often simply because it's most easy, quick to make with yummy result. Semiya payasam recipe a rich creamy payasam.