Toaster Oven Bread Pudding. No matter what your disability is, I want you to be able to create these awesome menus. Hey I'm Tyeisha and welcome to Shonna's Space, today I show you how I made bread pudding in the toaster oven. Remember to like, comment and subscribe.
You can even mark it on the toaster oven if you want. Can I Use The Broiler to Toast Bread? We use it for toasting bread (obviously), but we also use it for all sorts of other things, namely heating up leftovers and cooking quick meals. You can cook Toaster Oven Bread Pudding using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Toaster Oven Bread Pudding
- You need 1 loaf of Bread.
- You need 2 cup of evaporated milk.
- It’s 1 cup of condensed milk (alternative to sugar – this makes the mixture creamier. you can also adjust to your desired sweetness level).
- Prepare 1 cup of raisins (optional).
- Prepare 1 of cheese (for toppings).
The Exact Heat™ sensor maintains precise temperatures, and the Always Even™ shade control ensures toast will meet your. Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen. A fun use for your countertop toaster oven — freshly baked bread. This loaf gets perfectly golden all over, without heating up your whole kitchen.
Toaster Oven Bread Pudding instructions
- Preheat oven. In this recipe, I'm only using an ordi ary toaster oven since I don't have a convection oven. I just set the oven in 400W and leave it like that while I prepare the mixture..
- Grease your pan (size doesn't really matter here. If the pan is bigger, add in more bread). Cut the bread into small pieces so it will be easier to mash..
- Pour in the milk – evaporated first. Mash the bread using your hands..
- Pour in the condensed milk. Adjust to taste..
- Add in the rasins as you mix the ingredients. Mash the bread more..
- Grate the cheese on top of the mixture. Bake at around 30-40mins until a toothpick comes out clean..
- Leave to cool for about 10-15mins before cutting..
Comforting bread pudding made with apple pie filling. Serve it hot and with some vanilla ice cream on top for the ultimate taste experience. Put a few drops of water in the pan. For a toaster oven, this thing is huge! It's part of the reason why we bought this oven.