Blueberry Bread Pudding. Great Tasting Pudding Recipes for All to Enjoy. Making Pudding with Almond Breeze is Easy & Delicious. Browse Our Entire Collection Of Simple Yet Delectable Recipes Online.
Stir in blueberries and baking chips. Fresh or frozen berries can be used in the pudding as well. Top the pudding with the included lemon dessert sauce or use a whiskey sauce, fresh blueberry sauce, or whipped cream. You can cook Blueberry Bread Pudding using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Blueberry Bread Pudding
- You need 10 slices of bread.
- It’s 2 pound of bluberries.
- It’s 3-4 of eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of heavy cream or….less if using 1/2.
- You need of Up to 4 tablespoons vanilla extract.
- It’s of Up to 1.5 tablespoons almond extract.
- You need 5 tablespoons of truffle honey.
- Prepare of Truffle butter.
- Prepare of Blue agave instead of sugar.
- You need of Confection sugar.
Mix eggs, cream, milk, zest, cinnamon, extract, sugar and salt. Pour over bread pressing gentle to submerge bread then cover with plastic wrap and soak for one hour. However, the American version, bread pudding, can be made with any type of bread, stale or not, and fresh or frozen berries. A cream sauce is poured over and it is then baked.
Blueberry Bread Pudding instructions
- Cut the slices of bread into small squares also use crust, pan should have melted truffle butter on bottom first..
- Mix the eggs, vanilla extract, almond extract, 1/2, blue agave and truffle honey together with whisk. Start dipping the pieces of bread into the mixture and line the bottom of baking dish. I used a lasagna tray..
- Then once the bread covers the bottom of the pan, start loading the beautiful blueberries..
- Add some confection sugar on top of the blueberries..
- Layer the top with more bread after dipping in the mixture. And add more blueberries on top. Add a little more confection sugar. Cover with foil..
- Bake for 45 minutes at 350°, take out and allow to cool..
- Enjoy with whipped cream on top. Hot or cold, it is a delicious dessert..
As a result, this is the best blueberry bread pudding recipe and can be served with a vanilla sauce if desired or served as is. Do you eat bread pudding warm or cold? Made with less fat, but not less flavor, this Blueberry Bread Pudding is great way to do a decadent dessert that won't weigh you down! Serve this blueberry bread pudding hot or cold with cream or a bourbon sauce. Fresh blueberries add sparkle to our homemade easy recipe for Blueberry Bread Pudding.